interlinkONE announces April 6th webinar
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Wilmington, Mass. - interlinkONE, a provider of web-based marketing software solutions, announced that it is hosting a webinar on April 6th for companies that are looking to streamline operations and communication between its marketing and sales departments. The webinar, which is themed "The Marketing Supply Chain: Providing Solutions with Virtual Warehousing", will be held on April 6th, 2011 at 2PM Eastern Time.
Registration is free, but limited. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP at http://ilink.me/TheChain.
During the webinar, interlinkONE's Karen Sheehey will cover topics such as:
- Print-on-Demand-How companies can reduce overhead and unnecessary costs on materials that become obsolete.
- Variable Data Publishing-Allow sales teams to easily generate personalized marketing materials that will carry the company's messaging and branding, but still appeal directly to the recipient.
- Electronic Fulfillment-Enable employees to access collateral, presentations, and other assets on demand, at the exact time that they need them.
- Best Practices from the Experts-Learn what three leaders from the print, mail, and fulfillment industries have shared as advice for companies that are looking to streamline operations.
- Real Time Reporting-Provide instant exposure to management and team leaders that will enable them to make better decisions on inventory needs and adjustments.
"Companies of all sizes face similar challenges when it comes to coordinating efforts between their sales and marketing teams" said Karen Sheehey, VP of Sales of interlinkONE. "During this webinar, we will present strategies and tactics that will help businesses ensure that their employees can access the right collateral, in the right format, and at the right time.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free