Konica Minolta to preview PageScope Mobile at ON DEMAND
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Washington DC – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announces the introduction of free mobile printing application for select iPad, iPhone, and iPod users. Available via the App Store later this Spring, PageScope Mobile will connect the award-winning line of bizhub Multifunctional Products (MFPs) to these popular devices.
With the ever increasing popularity of iPad, iPhone, and iPad devices in the global workplace, PageScope Mobile is an application that connects a bizhub MFP with an end-user's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to browse, read and instruct printing of select documents and images. PageScope Mobile will enable users to utilize their business documents in a variety of creative ways and take advantage of mobility with the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With the launch of PageScope Mobile, Konica Minolta continues its legacy of innovation to support today's mobile professional.
Now mobile professionals can:
- Print Emails and attachments directly to a bizhub MFP.
- Printing of PDF, TIFF, JPEG and XPS documents are supported.
- Scan paper documents at high speed from a bizhub MFP directly to the iPhone, iPod iTouch, and/or iPad, and these files can then be printed, Emailed or stored on the iPad or iPhone.
- Save albums of images captured with the iPhone's built-in camera for quick printing to a bizhub MFP.
Note: Wireless LAN connection is required.
While PageScope Mobile is free of charge, an Internet access fee may apply. Please check with your carrier for more information.
- Color MFPs: bizhub C652/C652DS, bizhub C552/C552DS, bizhub C452, bizhub C360, bizhub C280, and bizhub C220
- Monochrome MFPs: bizhub 652, bizhub 552, bizhub 423, bizhub 363, bizhub 283, and bizhub 223
- iPad (iOS 3.2/4.2)
- iPhone 4(iOS 4.1/4.2) / iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch fourth generation (iOS 4.1/4.2)
"Konica Minolta's global mission is to create inspiring products and services in the field of imaging, and lead the market with advanced technologies," said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "With the introduction of PageScope Mobile, Konica Minolta extends their legacy of cutting-edge innovation by helping mobile professionals to stay competitive by innovating their work styles with enhanced flexibility and efficiency."
Witness firsthand the award-winning technology from Konica Minolta at the 2011 ON DEMAND Conference and Exposition (March 22-24) at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. To reserve a spot at the Konica Minolta press conference, schedule a personal tour of the Konica Minolta Booth (#2400), and/or an executive interview, please contact James Norberto at JNorberto@kmbs.konicaminolta.us.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free