NELA announces lockup and bender installations
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
River Falls, WI – NELA is proud to announce successful recent installations of NELA equipment and multiple new orders for its Punch and Bending equipment and Lock Ups at news print sites throughout the U.S.
As part of a web reduction project that extends over multiple Journal Register properties, The Exton Journal Register in Exton, PA is replacing an existing NELA 2-into-1 VCP configuration that has been in service since 2001. Their new Vision Register bender will be installed in early April 2011 to run both their existing 50" and future 44" web widths.
Once the new conveyors and benders are installed the existing bender will be connected inline for use as an emergency back-up option. The installation will provide Journal Register with the latest operating system, vision software and electronics as well as automated redundancy.
Additional recent NELA installations include the following:
- Anniston Star, AL – NELA 3-point Benchmark Bender 1-into-1 for CtP
- Dothan Eagle, AL – NELA 3-point Benchmark Bender 2-into-2 for CtP
- Webb Communications – NELA Vision Benchmark Bender with Laser Vision
- Huntsville Times, AL – NELA VCP Modification for 43” web reduction
- Galveston County Daily News, TX – NELA 3-point Benchmark Bender1-into-1
- Beeville Publishing, TX – NELA Inline Benchmark with NELA Slot Locks
- Toronto Star, ON – NELA VCP, Vision Bender Inline Multi-Web punch and bender
- Champaign News-Gazette, IL – NELA Benchmark inline with additional conveyors
- Washington Missourian, MO – NELA VISIO PunchBender with NELA Slot Locks
- Chicago Tribune, IL – Completed integration of sixth (6) NELA Evolution, a Vision Punch / Bender capable of 300 plates/hour, installed with existing NELA 80-Station Sorting System
- Midway Press, Dallas, TX – Semi-Automatic NELA Punch / Bender with NELA Slot Locks
- Journal Register, PA – NELA VCP, Vision Bender, 2-into-1 for 44” web reduction
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free