Pitney Bowes to show solutions for better customer communications at On Demand
Friday, March 11, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Pitney Bowes Inc. today announced that it will showcase solutions to create more valuable customer communications at the On Demand Exhibition and Conference 2011. The event will take place on March 22-24, at Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC. Attendees will find the latest Pitney Bowes innovations on display at booth #2807.
For high-volume mailers and printers, Pitney Bowes will demonstrate ways to create more efficient, profitable and valuable customer communications with a White Paper Factory solution. Through a unique, end-to-end combination of Production Intelligence output management software, printing and mail finishing capabilities, Pitney Bowes can help streamline workflow and transform documents to create more relevant and effective communications.
Demonstrations will include:
- P/I Output Manager for print stream transformation, centralized resource management and output to any printer.
- P/I Output Enhancement and P/I Wizard simplifies job preparation for a variety of complex applications, from digital color to TransPromo to Intelligent Mail barcode.
- Pitney Bowes's growing family of IntelliJet Printing Systems, powered by Production Intelligence software, can help mailers produce brilliant full-color transactional statements as they lower operational costs.
- P/I Enterprise Manager centralizes the management of all production jobs, from multiple hosts or sites, for optimal productivity and asset utilization.
- DFWorks provides an integrated, consistent way to monitor, automate and measure workflow, resource, job and mailpiece status throughout print and mail operations.
For printers and mailers in the mid-range market, Pitney Bowes will feature:
- The Connect+ 2000 system, part of the Connect+ Customer Communications Series, enables mailers to print high-resolution graphics and messages in color on the outside of the envelope turning generic envelopes into promotional messages on demand. With high-speed connectivity, the Connect+ Series provides users with access to exclusive cost content to improve mail center efficiencies.
- RISO's ComColor Series features full-color inkjet printers that complement Pitney Bowes's suite of mail management software and work with a broad array of the company's products for a complete "print-to-mail" solution in a cut-sheet environment. The ComColor series helps organizations add value to existing documents by managing the transition from printing in black and white to color.
- PlanetPress and PB FIRST software offer integrated print-to-mail solutions for the cut-sheet office environment to provide document composition, variable data printing, and postal savings, with a Print-to-Mail workflow that includes e-mail, fax, and other electronic delivery options. Users can add specific variable data, including conditional text, graphs and images to documents. The addition of color, personalization and promotional messages to customer documents can dramatically enhance documents.
- The Pitney Bowes DP40S color printer is equipped with high definition color laser technology with 1200 dpi and can print up to 36 color pages per minute or 60 envelopes (#10) per minute with sharp detail and rich color depth. The DP40S prints on a wide range of media including post cards, envelopes and newsletters, making it ideal for promotional communications.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free