Garnett Papers (UK) launches new speciality paper at Paperworld
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Garnett Papers (UK) has successfully launched an ultra stylish range of new finely crafted designer paper product swatches and corporate literature at Paperworld 2011. They launched the new literature in traditional Indian style to a group of over 20 major customers, key agents and distributors from European and other international markets. The launch was followed by a buffet and champagne reception which was enjoyed by all attendees.
The new 6pp specially designed corporate literature brochure, entitled "because papers are meant to carry more than just words…" features product information for all of Garnett Papers high calibre designer paper grades, whilst the new designer swatches are available for the following grades:
- Alchemy – a magnificent coated metallic, pearlescent & reflection paper and board available in 18 vibrant and attractive shades.
- Nero – a high quality deep dyed black bio-degradable and recyclable covering and lining paper.
- Indiprint – a textured paper and board specially designed for digital printing applications in a choice of two textures. Compatible for printing on Hp Indigo series printers, Xerox iGen series, Epson, Xante and all other digital printing machines.
- Excelprint – a unique textured paper and board, suitable for digital and commercial printing.
- Ecoline – a covering and lining paper available in 14 lightfast shades and Blue Angel certified.
- Libretto – a premium covering paper with superior stretch properties combined with high strength and available in 6 lightfast shades.
Alchemy, Nero, Libretto, Ecoline and Excel print will be available as stock lines in the UK; Indiprint will be available upon certification from Hp Singapore.
All these products are masterpieces of grandeur and functionality combined with ideas and imagination. It is quite right to say that Garnett papers don't just carry words, they carry life.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free