Konica Minolta to participate in Florida Education Technology Conference
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Ramsey, N.J. – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced its participation in the Florida Education Technology Conference (FETC), January 31 through February 3 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Exhibiting in Booth #363, Konica Minolta will showcase how its award-winning line of bizhub Multifunctional Products (MFPs – print, copy, fax and scan all in one system) and applications solutions help educators and administrators increase overall print productivity and efficiency while reducing costs.
Konica Minolta offers a range of digital printing hardware, software, and services that help meet the diverse needs of the education community including low-cost MFPs to production print, advanced security functionality for compliance, document management and workflow software as well as cost recovery solutions.
During FETC, the following solutions will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #363:
- Equitrac Corporation: The Equitrac Professional Solutions Suite offers advanced document accounting for multiple networked devices – to capture, allocate and accurately bill your document output.
- Gravic, Inc.: Producer of products for data collection from paper and web-based forms (surveys, tests, assessments, etc.) as well as a software package for surveys and tests. The software recognizes optical marks (bubbles and checkboxes), machine printed text (OCR), and barcodes.
- Konica Minolta Optimized Print Services: A fully customized solution that will assess a school's document and print environment, optimize document workflow, and reduce maintenance costs to improve a school's document output.
- Nuance eCopy: Software that converts information on paper into secure digital documents that keep pace with high-speed Internet-based workflow.
- Pharos Systems International: Print management software which secures devices and documents, tracks print and copy usage and includes behavior modification capabilities to reduce waste and help manage and allocate costs.
- Rochester Software Associates (RSA): Print workflow solutions to help automate job submission to the print center, for error-proof, hands-free printing and increased volume.
"Konica Minolta's comprehensive line of solutions for the office and the production environment are ideal for helping schools systems meet all their document management and digital printing needs," said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "Educators around the globe can count on Konica Minolta to deliver innovative technology designed to increase efficiencies and productivity ensuring that classrooms have the materials necessary for success."
FETC 2011 is the country's premier K-12 education technology conference. The content-rich conference brings education leaders and technology experts together to exchange techniques and strategies for teaching and learning success. Known worldwide for its outstanding program, FETC provides educators and administrators the opportunity to explore the integration of technology across the curriculum through hands-on exposure to the latest hardware, software and successful strategies.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free