Garnett Papers (UK) launches new swatches and corporate literature at Paperworld
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Garnett Papers (UK) is preparing to cause a stir at Paperworld 2011 by showcasing an ultra stylish range of new finely crafted designer paper product swatches and corporate literature.
The new 6pp specially designed corporate literature brochure, entitled “because papers are meant to carry more than just words…”, will feature and provide product information for all of Garnett Papers high calibre designer paper grades, whilst the new designer swatches will be available for the following grades:
- Alchemy – a magnificent coated metallic, pearlescent & reflection paper and board available in 18 vibrant and attractive shades;
Nero – a high quality deep dyed black bio-degradable and recyclable covering and lining paper;
- Indiprint – a textured paper and board specially designed for digital printing applications in a choice of two textures. Compatible for printing on Hp Indigo series printers, Xerox iGen series, Epson, Xante and all other digital printing machines;
- Excelprint – a unique textured paper and board, suitable for digital and commercial printing;
- Ecoline – a covering and lining paper available in 14 lightfast shades and Blue Angel certified;
- Libretto – a premium covering paper with superior stretch properties combined with high strength and available in 6 lightfast shades.
Alchemy, Nero, Libretto, Ecoline and Excel print will be available as stock lines in the UK; Indiprint will be available upon certification from Hp Singapore.
In addition the other Garnett speciality paper products that will be on show at Paperworld are:
- Spectrum – a colorful and inspiring range of paper for, covering and lining, bags, gift wraps and art and craft
- Panorama – a bright and endearing line of paper especially suitable for stationery, display packs and envelops.
- Mottled Papers – gloss coated and bubble embossed patterns on paper that breathe life into box files, lever arch files and ring binders.
- Filemaster – reliable and durable paper that strengthens mount boards, tags, files and folders.
- Packaging Kraft Paper – a high tear, high tensile, mighty strong paper to make multilayer bags, cement bags, tea and sugar bags.
- Saturated Kraft - an aesthetically pleasing paper for decorative, compact or industrial laminates.
All these products are masterpieces of grandeur and functionality combined with ideas and imagination. It is quite right to say that Garnett papers don’t just carry words, they carry life.
Garnett will welcome its exclusive customers and representatives of the press with a Champagne reception on Sunday 30th January and take the opportunity to exhibit the stunning new designer swatches and glitzy product literature.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free