InfoTrends' study covers electronic bill presentment and payment adoption
Friday, January 21, 2011
InfoTrends' latest study, The Future of Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment in North America, reveals that 11% of bills and statements are currently delivered exclusively through electronic means in North America, with that percentage doubling to 22% by 2014.
What Does This Mean for You?
Whether you're a biller, service provider, or a technology vendor, the key to success is in understanding customer requirements and behaviors to implement the most effective balance of printed and electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) strategies, while also considering the marketing opportunity associated with each delivery channel. This study provides comprehensive information of where EBPP is being adopted; what the obstacles are to faster adoption; and what needs to be done to better target your initiatives.
Critical Questions Need to be Answered…
This study provides in-depth answers to questions including:
- What does the future hold for EBPP?
- How will consumers adapt with evolving delivery methods?
- What are consumer concerns about EBPP?
- What types of bills and statements are consumers most comfortable with receiving online?
- What EBPP strategies are successful in the market today?
- Where are companies planning to take their EBPP strategy moving forward?
- Who are the key players in the EBPP market?
What Needs to be Done?
InfoTrends' study outlines the growing opportunities for billers, service providers, and technology vendors. Key recommendations include:
- Focus on customer experience
- Employ a targeted marketing strategy
- Consider outsourcing
For Outsourcing Service Providers:
- Make new contacts within existing accounts
- Take an integrated cross-media approach
- Go vertical
For Solution Vendors:
- Stay ahead of industry trends
- Focus on marketing
- Maximize customer experience
Learn How to Be Successful with Your EBPP Initiatives!
Subscribe now to receive a combination of documents, including a report; PowerPoint slides, and research data for senior managers, product managers/planners, and sales/marketing executives.
To learn more about The Future of Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment in North America, contact Jennifer Skerrett at +1 781-616-2100 ext. 111, email Jennifer_Skerrett@infotrends.com, or visit us online at www.infotrends.com.