Rorohiko Workflow Resources releases the BarredText plug-in for InDesign
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Wellington - Rorohiko Workflow Resources, a software development and consultancy company targeting the prepress and publishing area announces the immediate availability of version 1.0.5 of its 'BarredText' InDesign Plug-In. It is available to users of Adobe InDesign CS3, CS4 and CS5 on Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
The BarredText plug-in allows InDesign users to 'mark' text with a dynamic vertical bar in the margin, similar to a popular feature in Adobe FrameMaker.
The features include:
- Anchor a vertical bar into the margin of selected text-range (for example, to visually mark edits to a text).
- Bar remains attached to text range when text range is moved around.
- Bar moves, expands or shrinks as needed when text is added to or removed from the marked text range.
- Bar auto-splits as necessary when text is flowing through multiple text frames.
- Easily tweak the visual appearance of any bars in a document through a named swatch and object style.
A fully functional, time-limited demo of the plug-in is available for download from http://www.rorohiko.com/BarredText
Supported platforms: InDesign CS3, CS4 or CS5 on Mac OS X or Windows.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free