InfoTrends releases Business Development and Professional Services that Work
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
According to a new multi-client study from InfoTrends entitled Business Development and Professional Services that Work!, over 80% of print service providers and nearly three quarters of in-plant printers indicated that a vendor's ability to deliver services influenced their decision to purchase equipment or software. Clearly, vendor support services are integral to the equipment purchasing decision.
In conducting this research, InfoTrends focused on the following:
- Evaluating the current and future marketing and technology priorities of print service providers
- Assessing the services that are currently being offered, as well as those that are being considered, to determine the business development and professional services that accommodate the needs of print service providers and in-plant operations
- Exploring market requirements and preferences for business development and professional services
- Identifying weaknesses in existing skill sets and assessing plans for staff and employee development
- Uncovering preferred sources of information for trends, technology, and
- Determining current spending habits and future spending plans
- Establishing the current size and future potential for business development and professional services
InfoTrends deployed a Web-based questionnaire to print operations in the United States. A total of 289 qualified responses were received, of which 82 respondents were from in-plant operations and 207 were print service providers. To support the survey data with proof points, InfoTrends interviewed 11 print service providers from the print-for-pay and in-plant markets.
The survey research of this report is split into two parts. The first section covers print service providers (PSPs) serving the print-for-pay market, while the second covers in-plants.
- An executive summary that addresses key issues and presents findings and
- A detailed written report with text, charts, tables, and graphs that presents the detailed findings of the research, including case studies as described above
- A set of presentation-style overheads to assist subscribers with their internal communication of the objectives, findings, and recommendations
- A data book containing details generated by the structured surveys for use by the subscribers in further analysis and segmentation
Business Development and Professional Services that Work! is available for immediate purchase.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free