InfoTrends provides early subscriber savings for Production Print Services multi-client study
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
The early subscriber deadline for InfoTrends' multi-client study, Production Print Services in North America: An Evolution in Progress is just around the corner. Don't miss out - sign up by January 14, 2011 to take advantage of the early discount pricing.
In a world where expanding services, multi-channel delivery, and mobile workers are redefining what it means to be a print service provider, it is particularly important to be aware of what is going on in these markets. This study will help you understand how all types of print service providers (whether in print-for-pay or print-for-cost environments) are reacting to this challenge.
The results of this study will offer in-depth information on:
- How to prioritize product and market opportunities
- Market segmentation
- Trends impacting the corporate printing services market/print-for-pay market
- Support product and service strategic planning
- Improving sales and marketing activities in key market segments
- Project purchasing plans and how these relate to growth strategy
- Understanding customer perceptions and requirements
- Potential growth opportunities and value-added document services
- How trends are impacting print-for-pay and print-for-cost environments differently
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free