Ten new directors join DMA board at annual business meeting
Monday, October 11, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
San Francisco, CA - The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Board of Directors today announced the election of new Board members for 2011-2012. The terms of office commenced at DMA's Annual Business Meeting, which was held today at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.
2011 DMA Officers
Chairman and Founder of hawkeye, G. Steven Dapper, will remain DMA Chairman of the Board for 2011. Dapper was elected in the May 2010 Board meeting held in Washington, DC.
In addition, the following DMA Officers will serve the next term:
- Vice Chairman: Don McKenzie, Vice-Chairman, Budco
- Treasurer: Glenn S. Eisen, Executive Vice President, Marketing, Guthy-Renker LLC
- Secretary: Susan D. Goodman, Chief Executive Officer, Goodman&Company
Members of the DMA Board of Directors
Ten new members were approved to join the Board at DMA's Annual Business Meeting. The new Board members are:
- Bruce Biegel, Managing Director, Winterberry Group, LLC
- Deborah I. Fine, President & Chief Executive Officer, Direct Brands, Inc.
- Moses Foster, President & Chief Executive Officer, West Cary Group
- Clare Hart, President & Chief Executive Officer, Infogroup
- Bryan Kennedy, President & Chief Executive Officer, Epsilon
- Susan Loth, Chief Marketing Officer, Disabled American Veterans
- Suresh Mathai, Chief Executive Officer, Continuum Global
- John Papalia, President & Chief Executive Officer, Statlistics
- Charles Prescott, Principal, Prescott Report
- Beth Smith, President, Smith Browning Direct, Inc.
The incoming DMA Board members join the following current Board members:
- Leslie Abi-Karam, Executive Vice President & President, Mailing Solutions Management, Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Matt Blumberg, Chief Executive Officer & Chairman, Return Path, Inc.
- Christopher W. Bradley, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cuddledown
- Kelly B. Browning, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, American Institute for Cancer Research (2009 Chair)
- Ken A. Dawson, Chief Marketing Officer, InfoCision Management Corporation
- Arjan Dijk, Director of Global Acquisition Marketing, Google Inc.
- Rick Erwin, President, Data Division, Experian Marketing Services
- Nancy Evensen, President & Chief Executive Officer, NetNowVideo
- Brian Fetherstonhaugh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, OgilvyOne Worldwide
- Edwin P. Garrubbo, Chief Executive Officer, Creative Commerce, LLC
- Andrew C. Goldberg, President/Chief Executive Officer, Publishers Clearing House
- Karen R. Haefling, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, KeyBank
- John B. Kahan, General Manager, Business and Customer Intelligence, Online Services Division, Microsoft Corporation
- Lawrence M. Kimmel, Chief Executive Officer, Direct Marketing Association
- Yuchun Lee, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Unica Corporation
- John A. Meyer, Chief Executive Officer & President, Acxiom Corporation
- Matt O'Grady, Executive Vice President, Media Audience Measurement, The Nielsen Company
- Gian-Carlo Peressutti, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs, RR Donnelley
- Gerry Pike, Managing Director, DMSA, Inc.
- Joel Quadracci, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Quad/Graphics, Inc.
- Donn Rappaport, Chairman, American List Counsel
- Arun Sinha, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Group Marketing and Communications, Zurich Financial Services
G- ary Skidmore, President, Corporate Officer, Harte-Hanks, Inc.
- Nicholas Staheyeff, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer International, eBay International AG
- David R. Verklin, Chief Executive Officer, Canoe Ventures, LLC
- David A. Williams, President & Chief Executive Officer, Make-A-Wish Foundation of America
- David S. Williams, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Merkle Inc.
- Dawn Zier, President – Europe, Reader's Digest Association