Dynagram releases inp02 4.0
Friday, October 01, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Quebec, Canada – Dynagram, the industry leader in imposition solutions, announces today inpO2 (in-poe-two) 4.0 - a major upgrade to their popular PDF imposition software for Adobe Acrobat. This new version along with the new DynaStrip 6.5 will be shown at Graph Expo in Chicago (October 3-6th), booth 108, and along with select partners on the show floor.
The New inpO2 4.0
inpO2 for Adobe Acrobat gets some major enhancements to expand functionality, increase ease of use, and respond to customer requests. Some of the top features to be show are:
- Major improvements to the Optimization Module.
- Enhancements to the Planning module.
- An updated inpO2 Basic Wizard with better control on page group positioning.
- Bar Code support in inpO2 Pro.
- Enhanced integration specifications for Web to Print and workflow applications with inpO2 Automation.
- Plus much more…
inpO2 4.0 will be available in the 4th quarter 2010.
In addition to showing the new inpO2, Dynagram will also show it's recently announced DynaStrip 6.5. Due to be released after Graph Expo, DynaStrip 6.5 continues to focus on increasing productivity while adding more control to different imposition elements within a layout. Most significant is the expansion of the Reflow feature to include dynamic page sizes for PDF files being imposed along with an enhanced file manager, improved Automation, and enhanced mark sets.