InfoPrint Solutions’ inkjet, Precision Marketing and Workflow Portfolio at Graph Expo
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Boulder, Colo. - InfoPrint Solutions Company, a Ricoh company, today announced an array of award-winning and industry-leading solutions and products that will be demonstrated at the Graph Expo 2010 conference. These customer and analyst-endorsed solutions will be accessible to all attendees seeking a wide variety of proven output technologies to improve their operations.
The company will showcase its Precision Marketing strategies, Workflow capabilities, and Print On-Demand (POD) applications on its market-leading inkjet platforms, the InfoPrint 5000 and InfoPrint 5000 MP. Also on display will be the compact InfoPrint 100 monochrome laser printer, the high speed InfoPrint Pro 1357 MICR cutsheet printer and the InfoPrint Pro C900 AFP color cutsheet printer. InfoPrint Solutions will be located at booth #2017 at McCormick Place South from October 3-6, 2010 with parent company, Ricoh.
InfoPrint Solutions will also make announcements regarding the InfoPrint 5000 family, InfoPrint ProcessDirector solution, a new cutsheet model and new business continuity and sustainability offerings.
“This show is particularly important to us, as it is the first time we will showcase our new branding as a wholly owned subsidiary of Ricoh, as well as our latest inkjet solution, in North America,” said Lesley Wylie, Director of Global Marketing at InfoPrint Solutions. “We are thrilled to present so many of our top-notch solutions alongside Ricoh as we continue to show our customers a broad spectrum of the industry’s most efficient, flexible and cost saving solutions.”
At booth #2017 visitors will see:
- Precision Marketing– InfoPrint Solutions will share in-depth analysis findings from business and consumer surveys in a variety of industries revolving around the demand for print. They will discuss tactics that will increase the ROI companies can see by increasing customization and relevancy. Subject matter experts will also be available to discuss the importance of relevant marketing, data-driven messaging and ways to implement these key tactics without causing a disruption to a company’s current print processes.
- Workflow – From in-house shops to service bureaus, printers today are seeking ways to optimize and automate their print and mail operations while lowering costs. InfoPrint Solutions executives will be at the booth to discuss ways to uncover hidden cost savings and discover new ways to generate revenue and improve ROI by implementing such tools as InfoPrint TransPromo Whitespace Manager, InfoPrint ProcessDirector and more.
- InfoPrint 5000 – This industry-leading, flexible and high-speed printer will run a Print On-Demand book application at the show, which will highlight its impressive color quality and versatility. With built-in Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) color management architecture to provide accurate and consistent printing, this solution includes tools that produce quick and accurate ink estimates with ink management capabilities.
- InfoPrint 5000 MP – This smaller footprint member of the InfoPrint 5000 family complements and is compatible with existing full-color models in the family. This model provides customers with a new level of modularity, flexibility and investment protection. The design is specifically used for books and insurance statements, among other printing applications.
- InfoPrint 100 – As a high quality, low cost, compact continuous form laser printer, the InfoPrint 100 is a leading solution for documents that must remain in page sequence. Capabilities range from printing invoices, labels, picking slips and mailings. At the show, this solution will demonstrate its capabilities in label printing applications.
- InfoPrint Pro 1357 MICR – Working with Rosetta Technologies, the InfoPrint Pro 1357 MICR processes high volumes at high speeds. This design is a reliable cutsheet solution for mission-critical printing procedures. At the booth, applications such as Explanation of Benefits (EOB) documents, rebate checks and health insurance ID cards will be printed.
- InfoPrint Pro C900 AFP – This color printing system is a fast, reliable, easy-to-use, full-color IPDS, PostScript, PDF and PPML cutsheet solution. The printer provides flexible finishing options, including stapler, postfuse cover inserter, booklet maker, ring binder and perfect binder. The C900 is optimal for printing booklets, transaction statements, TransPromo statements, postcards, calendars, book covers and more.
In addition to these solutions, InfoPrint Solutions executives will present on two panels at Xplor.
- Carrie Murphy, Market Development Manager, EDP, will discuss “How to Improve Customer Engagement” at N426a on Tuesday, October 5 at 12:00 p.m.
- Lee Gallagher, Director of Precision Marketing Solutions, will present “Using Data to Communicate More Effectively to All Channels” at N426a on Wednesday, October 6 at 9:00 a.m.
Educational sessions will also be held for customers and potential customers at the show.
- Meet the Automated Document Factory Experts – attendees will learn how to find dramatic cost reductions, maximize the full potential of Intelligent Mail®, improve document integrity and automate overall processes
- Meet the Precision Marketing Experts – attendees will see real-life examples of double-digit ROI increase, extracting value from pre-existing data, proven measurement tools for precision marketing campaigns and more.