Muller Martini's mid-range Primera E110 saddle stitcher to debut at Graph Expo
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
The latest addition to Muller Martini's Primera family of saddle stitchers, the Primera E110, will be showcased for the first time to a global audience during Graph Expo this October. Featuring enhanced automation and an improved ergonomic operating concept, the Primera E110 produces 11,000 cycles per hour and delivers the best price/performance ratio in its class.
Visitors to Muller's Booth #637 can be among the first to watch the Primera E110 in action and have the opportunity to see its exceptionally fast changeover capabilities. The stitcher is two to three times faster in make ready than previous saddle stitcher models. What's more, it can accommodate a wide size range, including two-up and three-up production. Graph Expo attendees will be able to examine other superior features "up close" as well:
- Set-up wizard. This highly intuitive, user-friendly touchscreen controls the Primera E110, and it's this technology that delivers the shortest setup time on the market. Incorporating the AMRYS (Automatic Make Ready System) setup solution, the Primera's feeder, stitching machine and three-knife trimmer are quickly set to the desired size.
- Automatic synchronization. Unlike earlier machines, the Primera E110's feeder and gathering chain, stitching machine and three-knife trimmer are all synchronized automatically.
- Signature Measuring Device. This innovative feature – available for the first time in this class – allows the operator to measure all of the signature dimensions directly at the machine and is electronically inputted into the control system.
- tWin Score. Creates a high quality score on the folder feeder with no fiber cracking.
- ASIR3. Muller Martini's proprietary Automatic Signature Image Recognition technology inspects each signature, ensuring proper sequencing with exceptional accuracy. Barcoded products will be run through the Primera E110 during Graph Expo.
- Precise stitching. As with other Primera saddle stitchers, the E110 features the new, Smart Stitch Control staple function. This quality control process verifies not only the presence of the staple, but also its quality.
- Optimizer. Visitors to Booth #637 can observe the Primera E110's invaluable data collection system that provides the decision-making information plant management and the operator need in order to achieve a high net production speed quickly and efficiently.
- MMRemote Online. All new to the Primera E110 platform is the availability of a high quality service which enables the stitcher to be connected remotely in order to solve emergencies, reduce downtime and lower maintenance costs.
Considering its innovation, speed, reliability and high net output, the Primera E110 represents an important addition to the mid-performance range and to print houses and binderies looking to maintain a competitive edge. Visitors to Muller Martini Booth #637 at Graph Expo should take advantage of the opportunity to see this all-new technological achievement in action.
Graph Expo takes place October 3-6, 2010 at McCormick Place South Chicago, Illinois. Muller Martini engineers and experts will be on hand at Booth #637 to provide insight and ideas about how Muller's technology and workflow solutions can help printers and binderies grow their businesses.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved