MD biz leaders take helm of trade association board
Friday, July 16, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Columbia, Maryland - The Printing and Graphics Association MidAtlantic (PGAMA), a non-profit trade association for printing and graphic communications businesses in Maryland, D.C. northern Virginia and southern Pennsylvania, has named new Officers and members to its Board of Directors for 2010-2011. Beginning July 1, 2010 the new PGAMA Board Officers are:
The President and CEO of Linemark Printing Inc.
and Linemark Digital in Largo, MD, Bearden has previously served as Secretary, Treasurer, and Vice Chairman for the PGAMABoard.
Vice Chair/Treasurer-Rusty Coolidge
The President of Chroma Graphics in Upper Marlboro, MD, Coolidge was the Board Treasurer in 2009-2010 and Secretary in 2008-2009.
A first-time Board officer, Crowe is President of Art Litho Printing Solutions in Baltimore, MD. She has been a PGAMA Board member since 2007.
In addition to the officers, PGAMA also named five new Board members, all of whom run or supply local printing industry companies. The new Board members are:
- Michael Marcian, of Corporate Press in Lanham, MD
- Anthony Piccirilli, of Doyle Printing & Offset in Landover, MD
- Bob Atwell, of Cavanaugh Press in Baltimore, MD
- Katie Stickel, of Wildes-Spirit Design & Printing in White Plains, MD
- Greg Falkenstein, of PRISCO (Printers Service), a company headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ and servicing plants in the MidAtlantic region.
The PGAMA Board is comprised of 24 volunteer members. Board members are elected to two-year terms of office. The Board directs the Association in developing programs and services to support members' success and promote the interests of the industry, which is one of the region's largest manufacturing sectors.