Konica Minolta to unveil innovative products and solutions at ON DEMAND
Friday, April 16, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Ramsey, N.J. – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced the company will highlight the latest and most innovative technologies at the 2010 ON DEMAND Conference and Exposition in Philadelphia, Penn. on April 20-22, 2010. Konica Minolta will unveil the new bizhub PRESS C8000 as well as showcase hardware and software technologies to further optimize the performance of its award-winning product line.
Konica Minolta will host a press conference at 2p ET on Tuesday, April 20, at the Convention Center to discuss the following products and solutions, all of which will be featured at the Konica Minolta Booth #1324 throughout the show, including:
- bizhub PRESS C8000 – The flagship of Konica Minolta's next-generation of digital presses, this new product combines stable, high-resolution output with uncompromised full-color quality at fast output speeds of 80 pages per minute (ppm). The bizhub PRESS C8000 represents the introduction of the new bizhub PRESS brand to print professionals, and is an ideal replacement for full-color offset systems.
- bizhub PRO C65hc – This color digital press incorporates innovative toner technology, enabling it to produce an unprecedented spectrum of color, and cater to graphics professionals and print shops that require higher-quality output.
- bizhub PRO C6501 – A total solution for high-quality, cost-efficient digital color production, the bizhub PRO C6501 is designed for high-volume production, and to make on-demand color print runs cost effective for businesses of any size.
- bizhub PRO 1200 – This 120 monochrome ppm system was designed exclusively for production print professionals, and features in-line finishing options and an energy-saving design.
- bizhub PRO 950 – This monochrome digital press can print, copy and scan documents at up to 95 ppm, and is ideal for high volume departmental use, corporate in-plant printing, data centers, pay-for-print, and even short-run commercial print applications.
- Award-Winning Office Color and Monochrome MFPs – Receiving first place in the 2010 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index in the "MFP Office Copier" category for the third straight year, Konica Minolta's line of bizhub office MFPs deliver high-speed output, low-cost operation and all-in-one functionality for small- to mid-sized business departments and workgroups.
- PS5000C MKII – A safe, cost-effective book scanner to scan, digitize and share the content of color publications. Books, magazines, scientific manuals, historical materials and artwork can all be preserved and shared in full color, without damage to brittle pages or fragile bindings.
- bEST Developer Support Program – The bizhub Extended Solution Technology (bEST) Program is designed to provide customers with integrated, innovative solutions, and accelerate the time to the marketplace. During ON DEMAND, Konica Minolta will preview solutions developed with third-party vendors such as Equitrac, Notable Solutions, Inc. (NSI), Nuance/eCopy, Pharos Systems International, and PRISM.
- Printgroove – In light production printing, CRD and small- to mid-sized print shop applications, Printgroove is the key to greater output power and increased satisfaction for customers and corporate clients. It can accept input in any format, including text, graphics, photos, even presentations and multimedia. And it can be configured to fit your workflow like a glove, handling rising traffic volume and accommodating as many printing steps and stations as your business processes demand.
Witness firsthand the award-winning technology from Konica Minolta at the 2010 ON DEMAND Conference and Exposition (April 20 through April 22) at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Penn.