Pitman to demonstrate latest wide format technologies at ISA
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Totowa, NJ - Pitman Company, the leading independent North American graphic arts supplier, will demonstrate the latest in wide format technologies at ISA 2010 at the Orlando Convention Center. Visit us at booth 2172.
This year's theme is NASCAR. Pitman will be applying graphics to a car that will replicate the 3M racing team. This will show 3M materials being printed on the HP L25500 and the Epson GS6000. There will be live demonstrations throughout the show.
In addition to the latest media products, the following equipment will also be featured:
- HP Designjet L25500 – This exciting new printer combines the outdoor durability of Solvent with the quality and environmental characteristics of aqueous.
- EFI Vutek QS3250r – This 3 meter UV printer is the latest from Vutek. With Screen Printing going digital and trending away from solvent equipment, the QS3250r is a perfect fit for these applications.
- Esko Kongsberg XL-24 – This product is the most capable flat bed cutting device available. The interchangeable knives and router combinations make it a required investment for anyone with a variety of cutting applications.
- Epson WT7900 – The newest Epson printer that will be shown for the first time at a major show in the US. The white capability is truly unique for a wide variety of applications.
- Epson GS6000 – The newest Solvent technology on the market. This 8 color printer is recognized for quality with virtually odorless printing and with less harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's).
- Seal Base 54 Laminator - The leading laminator on the market, the Seal 54 Base is a pressure-sensitive machine with heat assist on the top roller to provide superb results with a wide range of materials.
- EFI Software – This software showcases the ability to integrate a variety of output equipment into a cohesive color managed environment.
- Onyx Software – Onyx is the leader in front ends and drivers for the wide format market. Their latest products will be on display in the Pitman booth.
- Esko Artworks Software – Esko will be demonstrating some of their new software tools for the wide format market.
- Hybrid Software – This unique web to print software offers a variety of automated tools for streamlining your workflow.