Dynagram announces upgrade to inpO2 PDF imposition software
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Quebec - Dynagram, the leader in innovative imposition technologies, today announced the availability of an upgrade for its inpO2 imposition solution for Adobe Acrobat. With a focus on automation and enhancing productivity for all customers, the 3.6 upgrade includes enhancements to all modules of the inpO2 product line.
ADDITIONS TO THE inpO2 BASIC WIZARD AND AUTOMATION
• Support for Custom Color Bars : You can now import external PDF images for your color bars in the Wizard and Automation workflows. Inks are automatically detected in the current job document and remapped to the color bar.
• Custom Flatwork Pagination : A new project type is now offered in the inpO2 Wizard workflow for custom non-folded layouts or for ganging jobs with same page size. Ideal for customers with custom step and repeat pagination and job ganging.
• Step and Repeat in Rows or Columns : Designed for customers who need to step and repeat multiple jobs on a single page in rows or columns for automated finishing. And much more! Make sure to reserve your seat now!
OTHER SIGNIFICANT ENHANCEMENTS
In addition to the enhancements in the inpO2 Basic Wizard and Automation modules, there are over 20 enhancements throughout the product line. Other notable enhancements include:
• Sheet size preset libraries for the Wizard.
• New sheet guides in Wizard workflow for digital printing.
• Product level finishing styles for optimization ganging.
• Dynamic imported mark positioning.
• Advanced Plate & Sheet settings with more flexible front and back positioning.
"Automation and more control is very important to our customers" said Michael Reiher, director of sales and marketing at Dynagram. "This upgrade addresses several key features that will expand the types of products that can be automated as well as provide more control in all aspects of the software making our customers more productive".
inpO2 3.6 upgrade is available immediately directly from Dynagram or from any authorized distributor/reseller worldwide. For more information on price, other modules or how to update your current software, contact you local Dynagram Reseller or email Dynagram sales at email@example.com.
FREE 1-HOUR LIVE PRESENTATION
Dynagram will hold a webinar to introduce the new 3.6 features on Thursday, February 18th, at 1:00pm Eastern time. Current customers and customers interested in automating their imposition workflow are encouraged to attend. To register for the webinar, visit the Dynagram Web site and click on the Webinars link on the Home page.