Cacidi provides new opportunities for Nybroe
Monday, February 15, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Nybroe, House of Opportunities calls itself Denmark’s most complete, full-service advertising agency. They manage creative development, graphic production, web development, media management, decor and exposition for a string of Danish and international companies and organisations.
The production incorporates a professional photography studio, printing and development of signage and banners. Everything happens under one roof. Therefore, Nybroe can handle complete tasks quickly and effectively with creative solutions from start to finish. With in-house printing, once you've got the idea it is not far from the finished product. Through all of the marketing process, printing is a part is thought into the creative solution, so cooperation with the customer can give the best result. Quality and flexibility from start to finish ensures that printing does not become a bottle-neck in the process.
Nybroe also develops home-pages and intranet, which are user-friendly and created in an exquisite design. It's a requirement that the underlying structure works perfectly and that is something our web-people know all about. They develop web-solutions in Opensource, which the customer can easily edit and expand.
Nybroe offers to handle all aspects of a company's central communication tasks. They plan communicational performance in cooperation with the customer and can from there control the process from A to Z – while the company's employees handle their daily tasks undisturbed.
Nybroe also works with consultation and planning of advertising contributions, visual identity (logo, letterheads, etc.), image and product brochures, catalogues, advertisements in all media, direct mail, store experiences, outdoor and indoor advertising plus signage and car decoration.
Customers of Nybroe can utilise all of their competences. With all of the functions at the same site, they have full control over the process and emphasise that the customer can trust that deadlines and high-quality is always in place.
In a company with such a complex product offer there is a need for control of logistics and planning, if it is to succeed without problems in the daily running, and that is what Lars Nybroe is responsible for.
- We have a few catalogue productions both for printing and where the information can be used afterwards from the same database for the internet. A large amount of text, prices and pictures are used for these productions. And we have great help in this from the LiveEditor solution from Cacidi, which can automatically generate the catalogue from a prepared database, which we have completed to the wishes of the customer, so that it fits with their objective.
- When we have met with a client about their business-portal, an hour later we can send them a database which they simply write their data into. When they have completed this, they send the database back to us. They can later make their own corrections, if necessary due to updated products, new prises, etc. When these corrections are entered, it directly updates in InDesign, and if there are corrections made in InDesign, updates are simultaneously made in the database – automatically. Very clever and time-saving as it prevents mistakes, as you only need to update at one single place.
- When offer brochures need to be produced, the whole thing happens through the same method, with a layout that has been determined from the start. We can easily change a layout from eg. 2 to 3 columns or vice versa. A catalogue of 64 pages is thus produced almost automatically, when all of the entered information is under control, and that means that we save a manufacturing process. When pictures are numbered and linked to a text, the software works out the rest, regardless of whether the pictures are moved around.
- We produce a catalogue of 744 pages and 10 offer brochures for another customer in the course of a year, where the software also comes to an advantage. Because of Cacidi's software, we can take longer, bigger tasks in than we could previously.
- In this way, we have geared ourselves up for the future, as I believe, that it's important for companies like ours, that one can work in that way, says Lars Nybroe.
About Cacidi Extreme/LiveMerge and LiveEditor
Cacidi Extreme and Cacidi LiveMerge are designed so that they can be added on to customers' existing database solutions. For customers who don't have a compatible production database, Cacidi Systems are offering their database product, Cacidi LiveEditor, which together with Cacidi Extreme and LiveMerge constitute to a complete production solution.
Cacidi LiveEditor is a workgroup-based software solution that makes it possible to weave the contents of the database into a layout template in InDesign. You can therefore get content – text as well as pictures – from a database into a specially designed InDesign file. It has been called advanced database publication for the standard desktop user, but the exercise is only possible because LiveMerge utilises InDesign's ground-technology to its utmost and because Cacidi has developed a very transparent tool.