GMG systems receive new FOGRA certifications
Monday, January 11, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Tuebingen – GMG, supplier of high-end color management and proofing solutions, announced today that several of the company's proofing systems have received the FOGRA certifications 47L and 39L plus the FOGRA certification for halftone proofing.
The following proofing systems have been certified according to the new FOGRA 47L standard:
• GMG ColorProof with Epson Stylus Pro 7900 and 4880 on GMG ProofPaper matte 140
• GMG ColorProof with HP Designjet Z3200 and Z2100 on GMG ProofPaper matte 140.
Certified to FOGRA 39L:
• GMG ColorProof with Epson Stylus Pro 7900 on GMG ProofPaper gloss 250.
In addition, the following GMG systems have received the FOGRA certification for halftone proofing:
• GMG DotProof XG with Epson Stylus Pro 7900 on GMG ProofPaper semimatte 250
• GMG DotProof XG with HP Designjet Z3200 on GMG ProofPaper semimatte 250.
"We are particularly delighted to have received the FOGRA certification for halftone proofing with GMG DotProof XG. Our new XG-module is able to make the most of the expanded color gamut of the Epson Stylus Pro x900 and HP Designjet Z3200 printers, allowing virtually all spot colors to be simulated color-accurately in a halftone proof", says Paul Willems, CEO of GMG GmbH & Co. KG.
From today, the new proof profiles are available free of charge to registered users in the support area of the GMG website www.gmgcolor.com