Xitron announces joint workflow webinar with Dynagram
Monday, December 07, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Ann Arbor, Michigan – Xitron, the prepress industry's leading independent developer and integrator of Raster Image Processors, RIP management software and workflow solutions and Dynagram, the leader in imposition solutions, today announced a joint workflow webinar to be held on Thursday, December 10, 2009.
The workflow webinar features an overview of Xitron's Navigator Elite Workflow with integrated inpO2 imposition from Dynagram. Navigator Elite provides a feature set to support busy prepress departments including:
- User controllable job management and ticketing capabilities
- Integrated soft proofing
- Output device control and feedback at operator workstations
- PDF Creation and Preflighting
- Ink Remapping
- Scriptable Hot Folders
- TIFF Job Grouping
- Integration with PRINTERnet, Xitron's web-to-print solution
- Press Ink Key Calculation with KeySetter Option
- Xitron TotalProof certified Proofing Option for Epson Stylus Pro 7900 and 9900
To register for the free webinar, attendees register online at www.xitron.com/webinar.htm.
Webinar attendees will be offered a special discount on selected Xitron and Dynagram products purchased for shipment before the end of 2009.
Xitron offers Navigator RIP and Workflow solutions through its network of OEMs, distributors, dealers, and system integrators worldwide.