Global Graphics launches enterprise-level free PDF creation software
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
ACTON, MA, Global Graphics, a developer of edocument and printing software, today announces the launch of the most comprehensive enterprise-level free PDF creation software; gDoc Creator.
The easy to use free PDF software will be available for download by individual office workers and consumers, and be available under a corporate licensing scheme for the enterprise.
Global Graphics - which develops software for a variety of OEMs including Agfa, Quark, Fuji Xerox, Kodak, HP - is fighting for a place on the corporate desktop alongside Adobe, Google and Microsoft by providing an enterprise-level productivity application that enables:
- Creation of PDF, PDF/a (for long-term archiving of electronic documents) or XPS documents from any Windows application that prints
- Creation of PDF, PDF/a or XPS from the toolbar in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, complete with bookmarks, hypertext links and more
- Creation of PDF, PDF/a or XPS from a simple drag and drop user interface
- Convert PDF to .doc format for re-use in Microsoft Word
- Viewing of documents in multiple formats and a unique 'flick view' to quickly browse documents
"gDoc Creator is the only enterprise quality PDF software tool that is available for free," says Gary Fry, CEO, Global Graphics. "Offering so much functionality for free will drive adoption in large enterprises at a time when their budgets are under extreme pressure. It also makes the basic free PDF software tools obsolete and puts real pressure on low-end paid-for PDF software."
gDoc Creator is part of Global Graphics' freemium go-to-market strategy for gDoc Fusion an easy to use desktop application designed to improve productivity. gDoc Fusion gives users fast and easy assembly of new documents with a simple drag 'n' drop action from a wide range of multiple document formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, XPS, JPG, TIFF and PNG. The product is designed to significantly improve knowledge workers' productivity by automatically formatting a wide range of file formats, saving hours of manual cut and paste activity.