Release of Phantasm CS Publisher
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Bringing superior design and pre-press features to Adobe Illustrator
Building on the release in 2008 of Phantasm CS Studio, Astute Graphics is reaching out further to the high-end design and pre-press markets with the latest in its award-winning and acclaimed Adobe Illustrator plugin range; Phantasm CS Publisher. Unique in its combination of fantastic value for money and critical features to enhance workflow and boost creativity, Phantasm CS Publisher has been developed and tested by professionals for professionals.
The key additions to Phantasm CS Studio's features are:
• Exposure Filter and live Effect that work with all embedded artwork, both vector and raster
• Advanced Swap Channels tools adding process to spot channel swapping plus the copying of channel levels
• Advanced Ink Coverage tool providing individual ink usage levels (percentage and area)
• Bitmap Alpha adjustment in Curves and Levels tools giving contour control of standard live Effect Drop Shadows, Outer Glows and Blurs
• Link embedded images, allowing for easy image extraction and storage for common use across multiple documents
An illustrated example of the new tools' capabilities may be found in this PDF file: www.astutegraphics.com/pdf/raspberry-carton.pdf
Full details of the plugin's features can be found at www.astutegraphics.com/products/phantasm/features.html including a revised plugin range feature matrix.
Available for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista/7, with versions available for Adobe Illustrator CS2, CS3 and CS4, the user manual provided in both German and English. Phantasm CS Publisher is priced at £139+VAT (approximately €155 / $231) with discounts for multi-licenses.
All versions are available for immediate purchase and download from
For further editorial information and resources, please visit
www.astutegraphics.com/press/ or contact us.