Xitron offers Fan Page on Facebook
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Ann Arbor, Michigan – Xitron, the prepress industry's leading independent developer and integrator of Raster Image Processors, RIP management software and workflow solutions, today announced the availability of a Xitron page on Facebook for users and others interesting in Xitron products.
Xitron offers a variety of workflow, proofing and prepress solutions including:
- Navigator family of RIPs, basic and advanced workflows based on the Harlequin RIP
- Xenith Sierra workflow based on the Adobe PDF Print Engine 2.0
- PRINTERnet Web-to-Print solution
- PRISM on-demand LED proofing system
- Device connectivity to 250+ devices including proofers, imagesetters, CtP and direct image presses
- Prepress productivity tools including integration with Dynagram inpO2 family of imposition products
- Production Planning and Ganging with Metrix x8, x80, Commercial and Max solutions
"It's important for Xitron to provide timely information to our extensive user base around the world," stated Mark Eisenschenk, Xitron's President and CEO. "Xitron has shipped more than 20,000 systems and through our fan page we'll be able to quickly and easily distribute up-to-date information to our user base as well as to others in the graphic arts industry who may have interest in our products."
"Xitron's fan page on Facebook is open to anyone interested in learning more about Xitron," continued Eisenschenk. "While we presently communicate with our dealers via Twitter and traditional email, we now have a means to efficiently and effectively communicate with end-users and prospects on a worldwide basis."
Xitron offers Navigator RIP and workflow solutions through its network of OEMs, distributors, dealers, and system integrators around the world.