Former Walmart CMO to Keynote 2010 IPA Leadership Conference
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Julie Roehm, former chief marketing officer at Walmart and DaimlerChrysler, will keynote the IPA Leadership Conference to be held February 4-6 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The 2010 IPA Leadership Conference, 360-Degree Marketing Execution, brings together brand owners and business leaders from creative, pre-media and print communities to share their experiences, strategies and knowledge of marketing execution and cross-media communications. Speakers were carefully chosen from all sides of the media production process to give attendees a 360-degree view of trends and technologies that are shaping the future of communications.
Julie Roehm, a powerful, charismatic marketing visionary, is one of the most successful global marketing, new media, advertising and brand-building experts in the United States. Roehm will share her story from behind the scenes at the world's most influential retailer to show how quickly the world is shifting and how marketers, agencies and service providers alike can plan for success in this brave new world. Joining Roehm as keynote speakers are Liz Brohan, Co-CEO, Colman Brohan Davis and Liz Miller, Vice President, Programs and Operations for the CMO Council. Brohan will share new ideas about how to sell to Generation Y, the emerging buyer of media production and marketing services. Miller will help prepare attendees to face the future of sales by offering tips and techniques for reaching the chief marketing officer.
Additional conference presenters/participants include:
• M.J. Anderson, Vice President Creative Services, Trekk Cross-Media
• Pamela Ansley Evans, Senior Marketing Manager, Web Marketing, IBM Software Group
• Laureen Chudzinski, Director of Business Development Strategies Service, InfoTrends
• CJ Cornell, Kauffman Professor of Digital Media & Entrepreneurship, Arizona State University
• Margie Dehm, Category Manager Packaging Graphics, Sara Lee Corporation
• Jim Egan, Director of Communications, Kerry Ingredients & Flavours
• Howard Holley, President, TouchPoint Alliance check title
• Liz Miller, Vice President Programs and Operations, CMO Council
• Cheryl Kahanec, Executive Vice President, Sandy Alexander
• Ron Kendig, President, Winning Stance Corporation
• Chris Walling, Partner, Brandfire Marketing Group
• Additional speakers to be announced