Free 3D publication on the internet
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
All your documents can now be published for free online as 3D flip pages of releases. With WebProof, all that is needed is a single click, and your document will be published online. Readers can now flick through the pages of the latest published version of the document online rather than having to download a PDF.
As the battle for price-conscious customers intensifies, regardless whether it is B2B or the end-user, their interest must be caught through more innovative offers. Hence, it is no longer enough to provide a PDF on one's website that users can download. Rather, it should be simple and easy to flick through the pages of a document directly online, regardless of whether it is an annual report, a product brochure, a catalogue, a book, pamphlets with offers, etc.
Until recently, organizations and individual customers have had to pay for access to flip page software.
WebProof is now launching its online flip page function as an add-on to WebProof – and it's absolutely free to all customers!
With 10 years' experience behind it, WebProof does not need a specially prepared PDF file, in contrast with other flip page solutions, where this can be a problem. The WebProof 3D flip page function creates documents with the same visual graphic quality as the printed version. Customers do not need to install any additional software, as this is a SaaS solution. All that you need to have is access to the internet.
Those who have responsibilities within sales and marketing are increasingly aware of the requirement for documenting results. WebProof is offering an absolutely free, add-on sales parameter with its 3D publication function for both B2B and end-users. In addition, our tool for distribution of digital material also gives you all of the crucial information that you need about your readers for obtaining the results.
3D flip page function on the internet
• This is search engine optimized, hence the best placement on search engines is achievable, with measurable results.
• Costs for printing and distribution are minimized.
• WebProof's customers save up to 95% on reproduction and printing through online 3D publication.
• Improved bottom-line figures: with WebProof, customers achieve output savings from day one.
• Attract greater attention to the new versions of your publications by inserting interactive formulae, flash and video into the documents.
• WebProof keeps a record of the changes made to your documents by readers and gives detailed, comprehensive statistical feedback.