2010 Presidents Conference focuses on strategies to strengthen business
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Printing Industries of America today announces that the 2010 Presidents Conference will be held February 28 to March 4 at the Scottsdale Fairmont Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona.
"The Presidents Conference is a powerful program that helps printers move forward and out of the recession. Every speaker will distribute step-by-step action and planning guides to attendees as aids to help them during this tough market," states Tony Fernandez, chairman of the Presidents Conference Advisory Committee, and CEO of Albuquerque Printing in New Mexico.
This year's program is filled with valuable content and information which will help attendees strengthen the cornerstone of their businesses. The general session and breakout speakers offer hundreds of years of combined industry experience and knowledge.
· Marc Miller, CEO of Sogistics, author, and former owner of a graphic arts company, headlines the conference sharing successful client solutions from his newly published book, A Seat at the Table, which will be provided to all attendees.
· Industry notable Paul V. Reilly, of New Directors Partners, joins Ralph Pontillo, President and CEO of Miami Valley Publishing, and Tony Fernandez, of Albuquerque Printing, in a session about Finding Opportunities in Tough Markets.
· Kraig Kramers of CEO Tools and former executive of multiple printing companies, offers insight into his successfully implemented financial ideas for presidents and CEOs to use immediately, at their own companies.
· Gary Garner, president and CEO of GLS Companies, joins Julie Shaffer, Printing Industries of America's Vice President of Digital Technologies, to discuss the successful incorporation of digital with offset.
· Peter Muir, president of BizUCate, closes the program with a riveting session entitled: Where Will Your Profits Come from Tomorrow?
· Other breakout presenters and roundtable discussion leaders include Robert Cronin, The Open Approach; Steven Schnoll, Schnoll Media Consulting; and Dr. Mark Bohan, Dr. Ron Davis, Lisbeth Lyons, and Jim Kyger, all from Printing Industries of America. Michael Keene, president and CEO, The John Roberts Company, and Filip Buyse, president and CEO, Prism Holdings Group, will also be leading roundtable discussions.