Xplor webinar to highlight planning for 2010
Monday, October 19, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Lutz, FL – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, will host a one hour webinar, the final for 2009, in the free Lunch and Learn series on planning for 2010.
• Who: XDU Lunch and Learn webinar series produced by Xplor International
• What: Planning for 2010, what do you need to think about, what trends should color your technology and marketing planning? Join moderator, Pat McGrew, EDP, at Kodak and a panel of industry experts including Julia Mowry from Emtex, Scott Baker from GMC Software Technology, Carrie Murphy from InfoPrint Solutions and Kevin McPherson from Xerox for a panel discussion. The webinar will also include answers to questions submitted by participants during the event.
• When: October 22, 2009 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
• How: Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/795668083
• For those unable to attend the free webinar, a recording will be provided and available after the event at http://www.xplor.org/.
"No matter what role you play in your company - strategy, operations, marketing - we'll have something you want to hear," said Pat McGrew. "Our panel of experts comes from our industry, both hardware and software. It will be an hour well spent!
The Lunch and Learn webinars are being produced by the Xplor Document University, the educational arm of Xplor International. Introduced in 2006, the Xplor Document University is supported by founding sponsor Kodak.