Pitney Bowes to showcase latest range of postal solutions at Post-Expo
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Pitney Bowes, the mailstream technology specialist, will be unveiling powerful and innovative new mailing solutions on its stand at Post-Expo, the international postal exhibition being held in Hanover, Germany September 29-October 1.
The company will be showcasing its latest products for the creation, sorting, weighing, distribution and tracking of mail in the corporate, small business and retail postal environments. The products on show at Post-Expo include:
· Pitney Bowes MultiSort
· Pitney Bowes Mail Distribution Manager Software Suite
· Pitney Bowes VariSort
· New New Production Intelligence Solutions for simplifying document reengineering processing and for aggregating office documents and directing them to a production print and mail facility
· "End to End" document management solutions for Private Post Service providers to capture, sort, route, print and mail documents
· New Olympus FlexTier Stacker Section
· New Inline Weighing Solution for the Olympus Product Line
· New Infinity High Speed Metering Solution
Post-Expo is the world's leading event for the international mailing and express delivery industry. The event is focused on strategy, technology and service to the global postal sector. Over 4000 visitors are expected to take the opportunity to attend the show.
The Pitney Bowes stand (7030) includes a special area for networking and discussions over a cup of coffee. Senior PB executives will be available for meetings with clients and interested companies, which are welcome to invite their own customers and prospects.
Stefan Berndt, Product Manager, Sortation, Pitney Bowes, notes: "Our solutions provide the technological expertise that businesses need to boost the value of mail as a communication channel. Post-Expo provides an excellent opportunity for any firm or organization that sees post as vital to better understand how Pitney Bowes products can improve their operations."
"The Pitney Bowes products on show this year at Post-Expo 2009 are all designed to support postal services and the industry in the drive to grow the mail as a way of reaching people and to help organisations use the post more efficiently and effectively."