Xplor Names 2009 Board Members
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyLutz, FL -- Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today named their 2009 Association Board of Directors (ABOD) at their recent Global Conference and Exhibition in Tampa Bay, Florida, March 4-7, 2009. For 2009, Xplor ABOD members include:
- Paul Abdool, EDP: Chairman (Xplor Canada / IKON Office Solutions)
- Enrico Barboglio: Vice-Chairman (Xplor Italy/4IT Group)
- Wilma Grant: Secretary (Xplor Mid-Atlantic Region, USA / Supreme Court of the United States)
- David Day: Treasurer (Xplor Southern Region, USA / Pitney Bowes)
- Mark Bonacorso: Board Member (Western Region, USA/ Media Ink.)
- Scott Kelly, EDP: Board Member (Northeast Region, USA / Publishing Data Management Inc.)
- Rob Williams: Board Member (Midwest Region, USA / Focus Solutions)
- James Shand, EDP – Board Member (Xplor UK / e-knows Limited)
In addition, executive directors were elected including Paul Abdool, Chairman, Wilma Grant, Secretary, Enrico Barboglio, Vice Chair and David Day, Treasurer.
“I am truly proud to have been elected to this prestigious position and look forward to building Xplor from both the grass roots of our local chapters and regions as well as with our affiliates across the globe,” said Paul Abdool, newly elected board chairman. “My focus will be to kindle the spirit of Xplor with the next generation of Xplor members as well as support programs that bring added value to our membership.”
Held annually, Xplor’s 2009 event, themed “Trends in Customer Communications,” provided attendees with the latest in industry education, delivered by both end users and industry experts, through 7 courses/tracks in over 80 individual classes covering the latest trends and best practices in the industry.
In addition, the 2009 event featured several networking events, including the Xplor Spring Break party and Xplor Olympics as well as regional meetings and an exhibition pavilion that featured leading edge providers of hardware, software and services for the digital document industry. Both conference and exhibition were held at the Trade Winds Island Grand Hotel and Conference Center, a facility located at St. Pete’s Beach, Florida.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved