MUTOH Offers Video Car Wrap Training Series
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyMutoh America has teamed up with industry experts, Justin Pate, one the top graphic installers in the world, and Todd LaBrie, President of Carwraps, Inc., to introduce for the FIRST TIME EVER, online Video Car Wrap Training Series. Monthly membership includes UNLIMITED access to ALL design, production, and installation videos for only $199/month or $49.95/day.
Mutoh’s Video Car Wrap Training offers first class, professional methods to reduce vehicle graphic design time and expand productivity without the inconvenience of traveling or high costs associated to learn this exciting advertising medium.
Vehicle Wrap Design and Print Training with Todd LaBrie:
• Instructional wrap design techniques unique to vehicle graphics
• Conceptual approaches for improved work flow
• Vehicle template set up for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop applications
• Color correction and management for perfect results
• Understanding file preparation and using the RIP
Vehicle Graphic Installations: Techniques and Tips with Justin Pate
• Instructional video for all levels of graphic installation
• Learn basic application techniques (using the squeegee, cutting and heating)
• How to clean, lay out & register the graphics
• Working with newly released media and the different applications
• Introduction of new, high quality tools available on the market
• Coming Soon- Advanced Skills Series - seamless installations, how to apply media to
bumpers, recessed areas and compound curves. Available at: www.carwraps.net/home/training
"This is a first ever!" says Randy Rickert, Vice President/GM of Mutoh America. "I think we hit it out of the park!"
Stay tuned! We will be launching mid to late July. Visit: www.carwraps.net/home/training or contact Todd LaBrie at 1-866-972-7227 x 3
Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved