Xitron Shipping Navigator 8.1
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyAnn Arbor, Michigan -- Xitron, the prepress industry's leading independent developer of prepress workflow and interface solutions, today announced the release and shipment of Navigator 8.1; the Harlequin core RIP used in the Navigator GPS and Elite family of workflow solutions for commercial and in-plant printers.
Navigator 8.1 adds significant enhancements for users including:
- Harlequin RIP core 8.1 with enhanced transparency support
- New trapping/transparency processing with speeds up to 800% faster
- TrapView Client to view applied traps before committing to final output
- GPS Lite workflow module included (for a limited time)
- PANTONE Goe uncoated color system support
- HP z2100 proofing plug-in option
- HP z6100 proofing plug-in option
- HP T1100/T610 proofing plug-in option
"More than 20,000 Navigator and Torrent RIP users can take advantage of this latest Navigator RIP release," stated Mark Eisenschenk, Xitron's President and Chief Executive Officer. "The trapping and transparency enhancements alone are great justification. Adding the flexibility and throughput benefits introduced with a free copy of GPS Lite makes this an extremely attractive offer."
Additional information may be found on the Xitron website at www.xitron.com/V8upgrade.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved