Unibind Announces Online Retail Store
Monday, January 12, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyJanuary 5, 2009, Alpharetta, GA - Peleman Industries, Inc., manufacturer of the award-winning Unibind high-quality binding, lamination and presentation product line, announced today the Myunbind.com Online Retail Store for consumers at www.myunibind.com. In addition to making it easy for customers to buy Unibind products and accessories directly online, the Myunibind.com ecommerce site also provides customers with ideas and inspiration for creating unique scrapbook and photo book projects at home. The site provides step-by-step procedures to make unique digi-scrapbooks, holiday books, personal journals, memory books, family yearbooks, vacation and baby books, wedding albums, pet and nature books, cookbooks, school projects and even professional photographer and artist portfolios!
Unibind binding products available for purchase at Myunibind.com include:
- Unibind PhotoBook Creator – the original, award-winning, total thermal book binding solution that makes it easy to create instant hard-cover personalized photo albums in only a few seconds, with no glue or mess.
- Unbind MyBook Kit - makes beautiful photo books with no equipment needed – perfect for kids and priced at less than $20!
- Unibind Photo Book Covers – sturdy photo books with or without a window, cut in black and white, and available in a variety of styles and sizes, including 4"x6", 8"x8", and 8.5"x11", and 12"x12".
- Photo Paper – 20 pack double-sided high-gloss paper
- Swingline high-capacity desktop stapler
- Photo Layout software – software made to specifically work with Unibind's binding products.
Unibind is the easy way to preserve and protect your family's memories in hard cover books. Photo albums and scrapbooks created by Unibind are firm, durable and long lasting. All types of paper can be bound, including silver halide, dye-sublimation, ink-jet, and laser paper, all craft papers (from cardstock and vellum to heavy-weight textures), newspaper, notebook paper, documents, construction and craft paper, and even most plastics and page protectors. Paper can be single or double-sided, with books fitting up to 40 pages of paper.
In addition to the www.myunibind.com site, customers may also purchase Unibind retail products from Target.com, Lexjet, Samy's Camera, Digital Scrapbook Place, Adorama, and xpedx. For more information, see:www.myunibind.com.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved