New Webline magazine from PrintCity Alliance
Monday, January 12, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyGröbenzell, Germany, January 5, 2009 – The PrintCity Alliance announces the 11th edition of its Webline magazine, available to all web offset printers & publishers worldwide. This edition features articles on Ultra Wide Web Offset, Energy Efficiency and Value Added Printing of Newspapers (VAPoN).
Newly re-designed for this latest edition, Webline is published by the Publishing, Commercial & Web Activity Group of PrintCity, with the involvement and support of the following members: manroland, MEGTEC, Sun Chemical, Trelleborg and UPM.
This new Webline edition includes these market leading articles:
- Ultra Wide Web Offset – overview of the new multi-member PrintCity Alliance project for 2009, evaluating the whole prepress-press-postpress value chain including consumables
- New CutCon plus waste reduction technology from manroland to complement and enhance normal cut-off register control performance on web offset presses
- Dryers to drive down costs – new Dual-Dry RTO dryer technology from MEGTEC helps drive down annual energy costs
- How can energy efficiency be improved – holistic overview article on web offset production based on the recently published 20-page PrintCity Energy Efficiency Report
- Paper's Carbon Footprint – a UPM article on environmental data for its range of papers
- Trelleborg Metal Back Blanket technology, available from the Rollin brand, optimises print quality
- Value Added Printing of Newspapers (VAPoN) test printing analysis - part two
- UV inks & drying FAQ by Sun Chemical – Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- 10 years of the PrintCity Alliance – what has been achieved and how you benefit
PrintCity Webline magazine copies are available:
- Direct from all PrintCity Webline members – see www.printcity.de for member details
- On request by email to email@example.com – please include your full name, postal mailing address, email and phone details. We will post a printed copy direct to you
Gerry Schmidt of Sun Chemical and PrintCity Advisory Council member indicates, "Energy efficiency is currently a hot industry topic and we include several articles this edition to help you reduce costs in 2009. Webline magazine goes from strength to strength and we now regularly mail out over 7,000 copies worldwide each edition in both English and German languages. Reader benefits include access to this knowledge & advice, technical, operational & economic guidelines and contacts for future networking. If you don't already receive Webline direct from a PrintCity member, ask your local contact or email PrintCity direct to receive a free copy."
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved