Xerox Digital Print Systems Earn Editor's Choice Honors
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyXerox Corporation's digital systems were recently awarded "Editor's Choice" awards in Better Buys for Business' 2009 High-Volume Printer & Digital Duplicator Guide. Of the hundreds of models from manufacturers considered, editors found the following Xerox products provided the best performance and best value:
- Xerox DocuColor 242/252/260 Digital Color Printer/Copier
- Xerox 700 Digital Color Press
- Xerox Nuvera 100/120/144 EA Production System
- Xerox Nuvera 200/288 EA Perfecting Production System
- Xerox 4127 Enterprise Printing System
The Better Buys for Business editors determined:
- The Xerox DocuColor 242/252/260 Digital Color Printer/Copier addresses the low end of the production market as well as more substantial production demands. The fast speeds and excellent image quality of the devices are complemented with outstanding controller options. Xerox's Emulsion Aggregation (EA) toner offers users control over supply costs and a smooth matte finish.
- Xerox's 700 Digital Color Press continues the company's tradition of leading the entry production space. The machine's exceptional features include experienced Xerox support, flexible workflow options with multiple server/controller options and strong paper handling, including high capacity and various in-line professional finishing choices.
- The Xerox Nuvera 100/120/144 EA Production System and the Xerox Nuvera 200/288 EA Perfecting Production System shine in scalability, duty cycles, innovation in half toning and paper capacity. Xerox used its decade-long DocuTech expertise to create the top of the line in black-and-white printing.
- Xerox's 4127 Enterprise Printing System offers multiple features, specifically its strong paper handling and finishing capabilities, at a reasonable price. The machine offers buyer's a competitive model in the low-end production space.
Better Buys for Business "Editor's Choice" selections are based on rigorous analysis of all current high-volume printer models covering paper handling, server/controller options, security and ergonomics as well as distinctive features and configurations. Better Buys for Business is an independent resource for print buyers and the nation's leading authority on document imaging equipment.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved