InfoPrint Wins Industry Awards for Workgroup Portfolio
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyBoulder, Colo. -- InfoPrint Solutions Company, a joint venture between IBM and Ricoh, today announced that it has once again received top honors from two of the industry's leading product reviewers, Better Buys for Business and Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI), further demonstrating the strength of the company's workgroup solutions portfolio.
InfoPrint received six esteemed Better Buys for Business 2009 Black-and-White Printer Multifunctional Guide Editor's Choice Awards and three revered BLI Pick Awards.
"Our ongoing goal is to enable our customers to simplify their daily work lives while reducing their total cost of print. These models provide clients of all sizes with sustainable and customizable offerings that meet all of their business requirements," said Paul Preo, Vice President of Distributed Print Solutions for InfoPrint. "Each solution brings high versatility, reliable security, improved performance and above-par sustainability features at an extremely competitive price point."
Better Buys for Business 2009 Black-and-White Printer Multifunctional Guide Editor's Choice Awards:
- InfoPrint 1930 MFP and InfoPrint 1940 MFP – two new entry-level laser models suitable for small- to medium-sized workgroups featuring easy operation and time-saving features to boost productivity
- InfoPrint 1870 MFP and InfoPrint 1880 MFP – all-in-one models offering higher-performance printing, copying, faxing, and scanning. These solutions offer a customizable, user-friendly, color touch screen to make work easier
- InfoPrint 1850 MFP and InfoPrint 1860 MFP – reliable, easy-to-use multifunction printing with or without fax capability. These offerings are equipped with integrated duplex and larger paper drawers for additional flexibility
- InfoPrint 1580 MFP – integrated design provides simple copying, scanning, faxing, and digital sending. The solution comes standard with a 625MHz processor, 256MB of standard memory and 80GB hard drive
- InfoPrint 1560 MFP – copy, fax, and scan-to-network capabilities for easy-to-use, walk-up MFP functions. This device offers reliable, high-capacity input designed to meet the needs of on-demand businesses
- InfoPrint 1540 MFP – increased efficiency and productivity in copying, scanning, faxing, and digital sending. The InfoPrint 1540 highlights improved serviceability, printer management tools, enhanced security, superior quality and robust finishing options
Better Buys for Business is the leading independent buyer's guide for office imaging equipment, including printers, copiers, multifunctional devices, faxes, and scanners. The publication evaluates hundreds of models from all major manufacturers, but selects only the top printers in each category to receive the coveted "Editor's Choice" award, given only after rigorous analysis of functionality and ability. For more information about Better Buys for Business please visit http://www.betterbuys.com.
The Spring 2009 Buyers Lab (BLI) Pick Awards:
BLI chose InfoPrint's workgroup solutions for many reasons such as the easy-to-use control panel, user-friendly print drivers, fast output and low cost of ownership.
- Outstanding Small Workgroup Monochrome Multifunction Printer for the InfoPrint 1930 MFP and InfoPrint 1940 MFP series, two new entry-level laser models suitable for small- to medium-sized workgroups, featuring easy operation and time-saving features to boost productivity
- Outstanding Large Workgroup Monochrome Multifunction Printer awarded to the InfoPrint 1870 MFP series, all-in-one model offers higher-performance printing, copying, faxing, and scanning
- Outstanding Mid-Size Workgroup Monochrome Multifunction Printer for the InfoPrint 1850 MFP, reliable, easy-to-use multifunction printing with or without fax capability
BLI is a leading independent digital-imaging-equipment testing lab and business consumer advocate, with more than 30,000 users of their online and print reference services. Pick Awards are chosen by members of the BLI testing and editorial teams, who choose the most impressive solutions from equipment they have tested during the prior six months. For more information about BLI please visit www.buyerslab.com.
More information about InfoPrint's range of workgroup solutions can be found at http://www.infoprintsolutionscompany.com/internet/wwsites.nsf/vwwebpublished/print_home_us.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved