Pitney Bowes Customer Summit June 9 -10
Friday, May 29, 2009
Press release from the issuing companySTAMFORD, Conn. -- Pitney Bowes Inc. will open its doors to hundreds of print and mail operations leaders on June 9 -10, 2009 at its Document Messaging Technology Center in Danbury, Connecticut. During this two-day event, Pitney Bowes will showcase practical solutions that save time, money and the environment.
The informative sessions and technology demonstrations focus on strategies that are essential for today's challenging economy. Attendees will gain new insights into improving eco-responsibility, USPS compliance and postal savings; linking print and mail for greater efficiency; and creating more relevant customer communications.
"Our customers are looking for practical solutions that can help them improve their bottom line during a difficult year," notes Patrick Brand, President, Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies. "This summit will help attendees make strategic decisions this year that can enable them further improve service delivery, streamline mailstream operations and deal with the most pressing issues of today-including green initiatives."
Educational sessions and industry panels will discuss:
- Expanded mail services that can help create new revenues and profits for third party mailers
- New USPS and Federal Reserve regulations
- Using the Intelligent Mail® barcode to increase mail efficiency and postal optimization
- The most eco-responsible and cost-effective paper and printing options
- Enhancements for existing equipment that can boost productivity, increase throughput and lower operational costs
- Ways to aggregate desktop mail into the production facility to gain economies of scale
- Today's winning Transpromo strategies (presented by Madison Advisors)
Innovative technology demonstrations will feature:
- End-to-end integrity innovations:
Capture the image of the finished mail piece during sorting for proof-of-processing
Reach the highest level of mail piece integrity and privacy by measuring envelope thickness against planned contents
- Production Intelligence® solutions: merge, modify, sort and split printstreams for householding and document consolidation
- Streamlined processes: Integrate intelligent card attaching with the FPS(tm) Split Drive and high integrity matching
- Greater flexibility: Merge digitally printed inserts with matching documents at high speed
- Greater openability: Print up to 30,000 envelopes per hour with targeted messages and high-resolution graphics on a stand-alone inkjet printer
- Reduced flats postage spend: Automate processing and gain greatest postal discounts with EZ-Flats Sorting system
At the Pitney Bowes Customer Summit, guests will see breakthrough technology, learn from best practices and hear peer success stories that can help them dramatically lower costs, reduce labor, decrease paper consumption and be more eco-responsible in their print and mail operations.
To learn more or to register for the Pitney Bowes Customer Open House, visit www.pb.com/customersummit <http://www.pb.com/customersummit> .
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved