HP Solutions Improve Efficiencies for Insurance Industry
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyLAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- At the ACORD/LOMA Insurance Systems Forum 2009, HP is showcasing its insurance industry products and solutions, which help insurance carriers achieve cost savings and efficiencies. With the power of its portfolio and its deep industry domain knowledge, HP helps insurance carriers optimize business outcomes by accelerating business growth, increasing efficiency and managing risks.
In booth #219, HP will be demonstrating the following solutions from its portfolio:
- HP Exstream enterprise document automation software allows insurance carriers to substantially reduce document costs and improve customer retention by streamlining document creation processes to produce more effective, relevant communications - from developing and streamlining high-volume bills and statements to personalizing and automating fulfillment of on-demand policies, correspondence, quotes, and proposals. HP Exstream will be demonstrating how to reduce complexity, streamline business processes, and increase effectiveness of their customer communications.
- Software solutions from EDS SOLCORP, a global business unit of EDS, an HP company, help clients reduce total cost of administration, accelerate the introduction of new products, streamline infrastructure, increase productivity, improve customer service and enhance overall business performance. These products include:
- Radience Administration - modern, configurable, rules-based life, disability and annuity policy administration system
- Radience Consolidation - back-office system integration customer-centric service platform
- Ingenium - high performance, full-function Life, disability and annuity policy administration system
- ProductXpress - product rules and calculation engine with a graphical design workbench
- EDS*SEND Electronic Notification Services enable the automated, electronic exchange of policy-related notifications among insurers, lenders, leasing companies, government agencies and trackers.
- HP Business Intelligence solutions connect the information scattered across an organization, reconciling data silos and allowing the knowledge gained to flow across a business. HP Business Intelligence Solutions can help customers:
- Optimize business performance with the ability to accelerate and improve decision making while reducing cost.
- Capitalize on customer relationships by creating a single view of customers across lines of business to gain insight on customer experience and improve customer satisfaction.
- Maximize productivity by providing a consistent and flexible approach to managing information.
- HP TRIM software is a best-practice document and records management system that reduces risk of non-compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements while increasing security, data integrity, productivity and accountability. Powerful search capabilities, an intuitive interface and the ability to group documents logically in a unified system, all work together to help customers capture, manage and access information faster.
Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved