InfoPrint launches latest monochrome cutsheet machines
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyCHICAGO, Il. – InfoPrint Solutions Company, a joint venture between IBM and Ricoh, today announced the addition of six new models to its monochrome cutsheet portfolio, bringing high performance solutions to transactional and Print On Demand (POD) customers.
The InfoPrint Pro 907, InfoPrint Pro 1107 and InfoPrint Pro 1357 printer-only models are designed for users in data centers, service bureaus and in-plant organizations looking to print and finish transactional documents. All three models support the preferred transaction print data stream, native InfoPrint IPDS (Intelligent Printer Datastream), to provide true page-level error recovery. At up to 135 impressions per minute (ipm), and duty cycles of 1.9 million impressions per month, they provide fast, dependable, high quality printing while protecting mission-critical variable data.
The new printer/copier models, designated by EX, are ideal for POD jobs. InfoPrint Pro 907EX, InfoPrint Pro 1107EX and InfoPrint Pro 1357EX are fast, powerful, versatile and compact models to handle multiple print applications and workflows, usually in quick turnaround situations. The standard hard drive on these three models can be used to store and manipulate jobs to expedite booklets, utilize variable data and change page order. The POD focused units offer versatile media support, including printing on tabs, coated stock and labels. The EX models also support an external EFI Fiery print server, offering complex job building and print queue manipulation.
All six models are modular and configurable to meet the needs of transaction and POD customers. With fast print speeds, high quality 1,200 dpi printing and robust finishing capabilities, there's no need to outsource jobs any longer. The generous input and output capacities, media decurler unit, TCRU (Trained Customer Replaceable Units) service components and ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor on all units increase up-time and enable long runs. All models can provide support for multiple datastreams, variable data printing, mixed-plex and mixed-media printing and multiple inline finishing choices to expedite job completion.
"InfoPrint prides itself on offering the most effective portfolio of monochrome cutsheet offerings in the industry. These latest solutions are aimed at meeting specific market demand, and to help our customers maximize operations. They come supported by our world-class maintenance, and importantly our 50 plus years in production," said Eric Staples, Product Manager, Light Production Cutsheet at InfoPrint.
Key features are:
• Print speeds of up to 90,110 or 135 impressions per minute (ipm) help complete short- and long-run jobs quickly. Load on the fly toner and paper help prevent machine interruptions during production
• A decurler/purge unit to help ensure a crisp clean output stack and beautiful finished documents.
· Eases integration into nearly all environments and workflows with multiple datastream support, including PS/direct PDF, PCL and native InfoPrint IPDS
• Finishing options allow everything from simple stapling to professional booklet making. In-line offerings include perfect, ring and saddle stitch binders, as well as multi-position folding devices, punching and post-fuse insertion
• InfoPrint's TCRUs enhance our world-class maintenance service offering suite by giving users more control over downtime and increasing productivity. TCRUs can allowing the replacement certain maintenance parts on their own, before requesting assistance from InfoPrint personnel
• Tandem high capacity stackers allow longer print runs, enabling up to 10,000 sheets of output on roll-away carts, optimal for combining data and transactional documents for TransPromo jobs
• Provides robust media support, including labels, coated and pre-punched stocks, up to 13" x 19.2" and SRA3 for creating complex documents like books and manuals
• Industry-leading software solutions from InfoPrint and third party software companies like Press-sense, EFI, Rochester Software Associates and more solve simple to complex
• Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) technology is available from InfoPrint's valued technology partner Rosetta Technologies on the InfoPrint Pro 907, InfoPrint Pro 1107 and InfoPrint Pro 1357 models. MICR is a character recognition technology that facilitates the processing of secure checks and image replacement documents, which has until now been limited to higher volume transactional houses and check processors
.For more information go to:http://www.infoprintsolutionscompany.com/internet/wwsites.nsf/vwwebpublished/print_ippro907home_us or for images please visit: http://www.infoprintsolutionscompany.com/internet/wwsites.nsf/vwwebpublished/ai_imggalcshome_xn
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved