EskoArtwork prepares to 'Connect More' during Print 09
Friday, August 28, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyBroad range of commercial, packaging and wide format solutions on display throughout the Print 09 floor
Gent (Belgium) - EskoArtwork (www.esko.com) will be showing how its customers can Connect More with its products, services and people during this year's Print '09, September 11-16 in Chicago at McCormick Place, thanks to EskoArtwork's unique partnering approach with a range of business associates-creating the company's largest presence ever at a show.
"We decided to forgo the traditional trade show approach of having one booth in a specified spot, and spread our industry knowledge over a greater area on the McCormick show floor," explains Mark Quinlan, President, EskoArtwork North America. "This year, for example, visitors can stop at the Pitman booth and see a fully functioning Kongsberg i-XL24 dieless cutting table, or go to the Presstek booth and look at EskoArtwork's latest software enhancements. Whether a company's needs are finishing tables or software, they're sure to locate EskoArtwork's superior products at Print '09."
The list of EskoArtwork partners include:
• Pitman, booth 4446: Pitman, a long time partner and reseller of EskoArtwork hardware and software, will be demonstrating the Kongsberg i-XL24 dieless cutting table along with the complete EskoArtwork Software Suite. Visitors can discuss commercial print, packaging, and wide format solutions with EskoArtwork and Pitman representatives.
• Compose, booth 6555: Compose, a leader in developing and integrating prepress solutions from rips and workflows, to color management and proofing, offers a wide range of solutions for the lithographic as well as the digital printing markets. They will be demonstrating a total solution to fully automate the pre-press production of a narrow web printer with software modules based on EskoArtwork's Odystar and Neo and Compose's software module, Gapfinder.
• Presstek, booth 3646: Presstek offers EskoArtwork's Odystar workflow solution under the Presstek Latitude brand name. Presstek Latitude is a highly automated prepress workflow, powered by EskoArtwork, which streamlines throughput and processing of files. Its flexible workflow tools allow the automation of more production processes. Latitude includes EskoArtwork Neo, an advanced PDF editor that easily accommodates last minute changes. Latitude helps drive the highly automated, environmentally friendly Presstek 52DI and 34DI digital offset presses that are ideally suited for fast turnaround, short-run high-quality color printing.
• Xerox, booth 1117: Xerox customers use EskoArtwork packaging design and pre-production solutions-particularly ArtiosCAD, DeskPack and Plato-to drive the Xerox iGen3 and Esko Kongsberg dieless cutting table as an end to end printing finishing solution for short-run folding carton packaging applications. On display at the Xerox booth will be the EskoArtwork Software Suite.
• Epson, booth 7328: EskoArtwork's Software Suite, along with Epson digital presses, offers label printers the opportunity to provide faster turn around times and shorter print runs, with variable data and customization.
• Hybrid, booth 6758: EskoArtwork and Hybrid Integration will demonstrate how Hybrid's MIS and ERP systems are integrated into complete web to print production systems with EskoArtwork Software Suite.
• ScreenUSA, booth 6100: The Kongsberg i-XE10 table will be on display finishing a wide range of printed materials of various substrates and applications ranging from point-of-purchase materials to posters, banners and textiles from the Truepress Jet2500UV grand-format UV inkjet printing system.
Other EskoArtwork partners at Print 09 include Sun Chemical (booth 3417) with whom EskoArtwork develops an interface to the SmartColour database containing more than 100,000 full spectral color profiles of real-world inks. The ability to make color accurate inkjet proofs of spot colors without the need to fingerprint the press is the unique value proposition of this partner project.
EskoArtwork also partners with HP (booth 1229), whose HP Indigo industrial press works with the Esko Variable Data Printing module - the first variable data printing solution to fulfill the specific requirements of the labels and packaging markets.
"We are excited to be part of Print '09 and look forward to seeing the print community at the show. EskoArtwork account and support executives will be present at all of these booths to answer any questions regarding printing companies' future business and production directions," adds Quinlan. "For those who want a head start, private demonstrations during or after show hours can also be scheduled by contacting Tim Zula, Director of Marketing, at 937-454-1721 X1073."
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved