Lake Image Systems at PRINT 09
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyHenrietta, NY - Lake Image Systems, the worldwide leader in vision control and verification systems, will demonstrate several high-performance products in Booth 8336 at PRINT 09. The Lake Image Systems booth will feature demonstrations in real-world situations, so printers and mailers wishing to learn how to implement cameras and verification software in their shops can see exactly how the systems operate. The following will be included in the Lake Image Systems PRINT 09 booth:
Print Demonstration 1 (simulated continuous printer)
· ANSI/ISO bar code grading and reporting with area scan IntegraVision system.
· IntegraVision PQ performing print quality inspection.
· IntegraVision PrintScan reading and recording with full color line scan camera.
Print Demonstration 2 (simulated roll-to-roll printer)
· IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode) quality verification at 90,000 per hour.
· Invisible ink reading at 90,000 per hour.
Buhrs BB300 Inserter
· Feeder-to-feeder, full text NAME matching of primary documents and inserts.
· Read and Print personalized matched address printing with Domino K150 digital inkjet solvent printer.
· Line Scan camera providing IMB verification, image archiving, and sequence inspection at inserter output speed.
Horizon SPF with HOF30
· Page-level collation control of OCR string on Horizon HOF 30, to ensure all collations have all required pages and that all pages are in the correct order.
· Booklet output scanning of two-dimensional bar code (missing/duplicate verification) on output of booklet maker to ensure all booklets in a job are processed correctly.
· Area scan reading of cards being read at high speed utilizing a full color area scan camera.
Ironsides/APT Productivity Tracking Island
· Piece level tracking from multiple pieces of equipment.
· Multiple live reports including real-time updated production graphs.
Discussing his Lake Image Systems PRINT 09 booth, Lake Image Systems vice president Pat Hoskins commented: "At PRINT 09, Lake Image Systems will provide working demonstrations of the most advanced vision control and verification products available to printers and mailers. Lake Image Systems representatives will be available to discuss specific applications and to assist with individual installations."
Lake Image Systems is the worldwide leader in vision control and verification systems for direct mail and secure printing. Based outside London, England, the company has manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom and the United States. Operating subsidiaries in France and Singapore provide additional sales and support. Lake Image Systems has more than 2200 installations around the world, and has provided customers with document integrity and print quality confidence for more than a decade. Directly to customers and through partners, the company offers the latest technologies for mail verification, plastic card integrity inspection, billing and statement processing, print quality verification, and machine control. Lake Image Systems is ISO 9000 certified, and has averaged more than 40 percent annual sales growth in recent years. For more information call 585-321-3630 or visit www.lakeimage.com.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved