MindFireInc Announces Productivity Enhancements to LookWho'sClicking Software
Monday, November 17, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyIrvine, California – November 17, 2008 - MindFireInc, the leading developer and distributor of marketing intelligence and sales automation software, announced today the release of its latest version of LookWho'sClicking, direct marketing's premiere solution for tracking, measuring and improving the effectiveness of campaigns using Personalized URLs. The release is now available to all 2,500 of MindFireInc's licensed users worldwide.
Version 2.19 is part of a series of planned product upgrades that build on the reputation of LookWho'sClicking as an easy-to-use and robust platform for multi-channel marketing. New enhancements focus on making it easier for MindFireInc's community of users to construct and execute campaigns of all types and sizes.
- Enhanced rules capability that allows users to better manage and deliver dynamic content on landing pages and emails, as well as provides powerful list segmentation capability.
- Expanded email functionality that easily enables targeted multi-touch marketing for increased campaign response.
- Additional built-in graphing options facilitating the display and interpretation of campaign results for quicker follow up.
- Richer dashboard reporting, making it easier to send sales leads and campaign performance information to different audiences based on factors such as a recipient's role in the organization or sales territory.
- Improved data workflow, making the print production process less time intensive.
- 128-bit SSL encryption for all landing pages for users with confidential information.
"At the heart of any software company is technology that not only works well, but can evolve with the changing needs of the market and its participants," commented Zarik Boghossian, Executive Vice President, Engineering. "This latest update is a reflection of our commitment to consistently striving to improve our software's ability to deliver meaningful features that make a bottom-line impact."
In addition, MindFireInc has introduced its Knowledge Base for campaign managers, a self-service library available to all clients, containing hundreds of solutions, tips, and best-practices covering the most commonly asked questions and configuration options. The Knowledge Base will harness the collective power of over 2,500 users by allowing them to contribute to this broad content set.
"We are responding to increased demand to share information learned from our growing client base," said Arie Abecassis, President and Chief Operating Officer. "For the first time, we are publishing this content – exclusively available to our licensed Clients – and enabling our user community to add, edit, and grow the knowledge base. The value of this information is broad and deep, and will continue to grow as our user base engages with our solution and provides additional information from a myriad of industries, companies, and campaign types."
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved