NAPL Appoints Janet Treer Senior Consultant
Monday, February 16, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyPARAMUS, N.J. -- Janet Treer has been appointed senior consultant in the Print Consulting Services Group of NAPL (www.napl.org). With over 25 years experience in the print and graphic communications industry Treer provides executive leadership and management capabilities in helping a broad range of companies succeed in a rapidly changing business environment. Her background and skills will ideally complement the consulting team and be an invaluable resource for NAPL’s clients.
Treer has special expertise in operations management, expense reduction, change management, strategic initiatives, leadership development, coaching, digital technology implementation, and training for digital sales and customer service. In addition, she can provide interim executive and management leadership assistance.
“The member clients of NAPL will find Janet to be an exceptional resource for insightful assessments and focused solutions that get tangible results,” said Joseph P. Truncale, CAE, president and CEO of NAPL. “Since the start of the digital revolution in printing, Janet has helped organizations navigate ongoing changes and challenges in an industry that is redefining itself. Her successes have included start-up emerging technology firms, privately and publicly-held legacy companies and Fortune 250 companies. Janet will now focus her capabilities on assisting NAPL clients.”
In addition to her extensive operational and executive experience in print, premedia, and integrated marketing companies, Treer has been active in NAPL, the NAPL Digital Services Peer Group, the Research & Engineering Council, Printing Industries of America and the Graphic Arts Technical Foundation. She has been a speaker at national conferences, led numerous training seminars for print professionals across the country and has provided educational sessions at MIT for an array of customer groups. She also sits on the Audit and Compliance Committee for the Board of Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. Treer attended Western Michigan University.
NAPL Consultants Poised to Help Guide Industry Leaders Through the Downturn
NAPL’s executive consultants are the industry's foremost experts on a wide range of commercial printing business management issues including strategies for growth, financial management, operations, professional and organizational development, mergers and acquisitions, sales and marketing. Consulting Group clients benefit from the knowledge sharing and practical experience NAPL’s consultants gain from working extensively with the Association’s entire membership. Staff consultants include:
- Joseph P. Truncale, president and chief executive officer - strategic management and leadership development.
- Timothy Fischer, executive vice president and chief operating officer - operations, finance, information systems, and general management.
- John Hyde, vice president and senior consultant - mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions.
- Andrew Paparozzi, vice president and chief economist - economic, business, and graphic communications industry trends and research.
- Mike Philie, vice president and consultant - sales management and sales growth strategy.
- Howard Fenton, senior digital technologies/production consultant - digital technologies and workflow efficiencies.
- Raymond J. Prince, vice president, senior consultant - operations management including plant assessment, operations training, and troubleshooting.
- William F. Woods, senior consultant - strategic planning, CEO mentoring, interim C-level management and mediation/dispute resolution.
- Kathleen Appleton, associate consultant - merger and acquisition advisory services for privately held companies.
“A key initiative of NAPL is to provide continuously increasing value to our members,” said Tim Fischer, head of NAPL’s Consulting Services Group. “The breadth and expertise of our consulting team continues to grow with the addition of industry leaders like Janet.” Contact Janet Treer at 717-715-4053 or at JTreer@napl.org. For information about NAPL consulting services, visit www.napl.org/consulting, or contact Tim Fischer, NAPL Executive Vice President and CFO, 201-523-6376, TFischer@napl.org.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved