Lake Image Systems to Introduce IntegraJET L400 Inkjet System at Graph Expo
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyHenrietta, NY; (October 22, 2008) - At Graph Expo in Chicago, in booth 2070, Lake Image Systems will introduce the IntegraJET L400 Inkjet Printing System. An entirely new concept, the Lake Image Systems IntegraJET L400 Inkjet Printing System provides the most accurately matched printing in the industry, at the output of an inserter, stitcher, or card attacher, while enabling the use of thermal, solvent, and UV-based printhead technologies. The new IntegraJET L400 Inkjet Printing System provides superior performance in applications requiring speeds beyond those available from thermal printers, and complements the Lake Image Systems IntegraJET Edge Thermal Inkjet Printing System, which provides cost effective performance for pure thermal "read and print" applications. Even more important, the Lake Image Systems IntegraJET L400 Inkjet Printing System enables printers and mailers to drive solvent or UV printheads from the same controller which manages thermal printheads.
The Lake Image Systems IntegraJET L400 Inkjet Printing System has the following advantages over traditional "thermal only" print solutions:
- The ability to drive multiple printhead types on a broad range of substrates and speeds, thus protecting the investment should requirements change.
- Faster print speeds at higher resolution than traditional thermal printers 375 ft/min at 300x600 dpi.
- Lower ink usage, which translates to lower consumables costs.
- Sharper print quality due to smaller drop size.
- The ability to operate read-and-print applications by reading text such as names and sequence numbers while eliminating the need for impersonal bar codes or data matrix codes on finished pieces.
- True asynchronous tracking for accurately matched printing across asynchronous equipment.
- The ability to run variable thickness pieces, because of greater ink throw distance.
- Redundant nozzle technologies, which eliminates the white lines often seen with thermal printheads.
- The ability to handle more than one million records and perform read and print data lookups at production speeds exceeding 30,000 pieces per hour.
- Intelligent Mail Barcode verification after the printhead, to ensure that printed IMB codes comply with USPS dimensional tolerances.
Commenting on the new system, Lake Image Systems vice-president Pat Hoskins said: "The Lake Image Systems IntegraJET L400 Inkjet Printing System takes high-speed imaging to the next level, and dramatically increases the flexibility available to mailers and printers. We expect this new inkjet package to be a major attraction at Graph Expo 2008."
Wide format Video
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved