Lasermax Systems on Newest Digital Color Printers at Drupa
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyLjungby, Sweden (May 19, 2008) – Lasermax Roll Systems has announced that it will be partnering with many of the industry's leading digital print vendors to support their latest color engines at Drupa 2008. Lasermax Roll Systems will provide solutions for automated feeding, finishing, converting, and quality monitoring for these high-speed, roll-fed digital color printers.
"We have worked very closely with our printer partners to ensure our products continue to support their latest offerings for color," says Bill Carroll, President and CEO for Lasermax Roll Systems. "At Drupa we will have various solutions together with five of our valued partners to support applications including TransPromo statements, Print On Demand books, and newspapers.
"These print lines will demonstrate output for fanfolding, cut to stack, roll to roll, in-line perfect binding, in-line converting, and dynamic 'coupon' perforating."
Lasermax Roll Systems is teaming up with InfoPrint Solutions Company, Kodak, Océ, Screen, and Xerox to show the following color solutions at Drupa:
• In the InfoPrint stand (Hall 9 / B44), the fully automated RS Fanfold HS solution will work in-line with the newest InfoPrint 5000 digital color printer to produce fanfolded stacks. Additionally, Lasermax Roll Systems' new Processor 320 will convert the web, adding tractor holes and fanfold perforations, while a Processor 330 will create dynamic coupon perforations in the TransPromo telephone bill application.
• In the Kodak stand (Hall 5 / D01), the LX Roll to Roll system will be running with Kodak's recently announced Versamark VL2000 digital color printer to produce a TransPromo application. This line also demonstrates the flexibility of Lasermax Roll Systems' products as they will operate in the opposite web direction (left to right) to match the Versamark printer.
• In the Océ stand (Hall 6 / A44), Lasermax Roll Systems will have two lines. The first includes an LX Roll to Roll rewinding paper in-line with the new Océ ColorStream 10000 digital color printer. The second line is an LX Perfect Bind solution working with the newest VarioStream 9720 digital printer and a Muller Martini Sigma Binder to create in-line perfect bound books.
• In the Screen stand (Hall 8b / A61), the LX Stack solution will support the TruePress Jet520 color printer to create a TransPromo application.
• In the Xerox stand (Hall 8b / A78), the recently announced Xerox 490/980 Color Continuous Feed Printer will be running with a dual finishing solution – both the LX Stack for inline cutting and stacking capabilities along with an LX Roll to Roll for rewinding.
Lasermax Roll Systems products have been "color-ready" and installed on digital color print engines since they first became available more than 10 years ago. These products are a part of the wide variety of paper handling solutions that have been precisely engineered to reliably control a broad range of media including labels and coated stocks.
"Preserving the quality of the print and the paper it's printed on remains a focus with all our current and future product designs," explains Hans Eliasson, Vice President of Engineering for Lasermax Roll Systems. "Our solutions can consistently handle printed output from all of the newest roll-fed digital printers – whether monochrome, highlight, full color, ink-jet or toner – and we have installations on all of these at Drupa."
Lasermax Roll Systems is the worldwide leader in automated paper handling, processing, and vision-based quality control systems for digital print production. Its products are manufactured in Sweden and the USA, and are installed in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved