Henry Wurst Receives Multiple Awards at 2008 PIA Awards
Friday, May 16, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyKANSAS CITY, MO (May 12, 2008) – The Printing Industries of America MidAmerica (PIA - MidAmerica) held their 7th Annual Kansas City Chapter Graphex Awards Gala at the Liberty Memorial on April 30th.
Henry Wurst, Inc. was awarded four Best in Category in the following areas:
- Finishing – Other Special Finishing Techniques – UMKC Creative Services, Thanksgiving Card
- Digital Printing – Toner Based –Variable – Henry Wurst, Inc., VDP Workshop Booklet
- Finishing – Diecuts, Pop-ups, Unique Folds – HNTB, AASHTO Client Appreciation Invitation
- Invitations (4 or More Colors) – HNTB, AASHTO Client Appreciation Invitation
Henry Wurst, Inc. was also awarded three Awards of Excellence in the following categories:
- Finishing – Diecuts, Pop-ups, Unique Folds – Hill's, Pop-Up Cat
- Invitations (4 or More Colors) – Henry Wurst, Inc., 70th Anniversary Invitation
- Presentation Folders With Inserts - Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Gift Planning Brochure
The purpose of the PIA – MidAmerica Graphex Awards is to acknowledge a company's accomplishments and excellence in the graphic communications industry.
Henry Wurst, Inc. has participated in the awards competition for more than ten years.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved