HP Extends Capture Business Success Program
Monday, March 31, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyORLANDO, FLA., March 27, 2008 – HP today announced, at the International Sign Association (ISA) Expo 2008, enhancements to the HP Graphic Arts Capture Business Success Program that will provide industrial large format customers with a wide array of business development tools. HP will also demonstrate a new portfolio of large format digital printing solutions – including breakthrough HP Latex Printing Technologies and a fully integrated product portfolio for commercial and industrial print service providers (PSPs) – at the event.
HP's booth #956 features its comprehensive portfolio of offerings designed to help wide and super-wide format customers evolve their business strategies to meet industry demands while expanding new opportunities for greater marketing creativity.
"At HP, we're committed to providing our customers with solutions and tools that help them advance their business and gain a competitive advantage," said Francis McMahon, director of marketing, NA Graphic Arts Business, HP. "We anticipate that our continued technology innovation coupled with the new tools and programs offered through the HP Graphic Arts Capture Business Success will help HP large format customers take their marketing and sales initiatives to the next level and get more value from their investments."
New tools for generating new business opportunities
For comprehensive business development and support, HP Graphic Arts Capture Business Success Program now offers HP industrial large format customers a full range of tools to help them gain a competitive edge and add value to their companies' bottom line. Customers will be able to access these offerings at www.hpscitexresources.com.
Specifically created for HP Scitex customers, new features of the Capture Business Success Program include:
· Customizable marketing templates
· Co-branded advertising templates and data sheets
· "How to" applications and open house planning guides
In the future, features of the existing HP Capture Business Success Program, such as the Job Estimator Tool, which easily and effectively compares and contrasts the cost and timing profiles of digital printing processes, hi-res print sample images, and the HP Designer's Guide will be expanded to support HP Scitex customers.
Broadened portfolio of large format solutions
Additionally, for the first time in North America, HP will showcase its expanded portfolio of large-format printing technologies and solutions that is now one of the broadest large-format portfolios in the industry.
· New HP Latex Printing Technologies include water-based HP Latex Inks that produce odorless prints(1) and durable, high-quality results on a broad range of HP and non-HP media, achieving display permanence up to three years unlaminated on outdoor prints.(2) Working together with HP Wide Scan Printing Technology, these inks provide high productivity to enable print service providers to increase their print capacity and grow their business while reducing the total impact of printing on the environment.
· HP Designjet H45500 Printer, formerly the ColorSpan 5400, is ideal for PSPs looking to add speed and versatility to their business. This hybrid UV printer series, which easily converts from a roll-fed to a flatbed printer, features a leading combination of image quality and speed allowing PSPs to grow their business and deliver the results that customers demand.
· HP Scitex FB910 Printer, formerly the ColorSpan 9840, is designed to be a high-volume production system and delivers true 600 x 600 dpi output, using 16 long-lasting, industrial-quality piezo printheads. Using four printheads per process color, it delivers print speeds up to 811 ft2/hr (74.3 m2/hr). The HP Scitex FB910 enables customers to print directly on virtually any rigid, thick, or heavy specialty media, including glass, wood, metals, or more conventional media such as foam board, PVC, corrugated plastic, and MDO-MDF up to 2.75 inches (7 cm) thick.
· HP Scitex XP5300 Printer, formerly the NUR Expedio Revolution 5m, offers a powerful combination of industry-leading print speeds(3) and high-quality UV inks. Ideal for outdoor signage or other outdoor applications, the HP Scitex XP5300 Printer prints at industrial speeds of up to 300m2/hr (3,200 ft2/hr) in Billboard Mode using HP Specialty Billboard Scitex Ink, allowing fast drying and quick delivery.
· HP Scitex FB6100 Printer, formerly the NUR Tempo Q, is a high-volume flatbed industrial printer designed for industrial environments and providing 24x7 reliability backed by HP support. The device is equipped with one of the largest flatbed imaging areas (3.2 x 2 m/10.5 x 6.5 ft) available and can easily convert from flatbed to a roll-fed printer.
More information about HP Graphic Arts is available at www.hp.com/go/graphicarts.
Wide format Video
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved