PIA/GATF DPC & EBC Present: Go Beyond with Digital
Friday, March 28, 2008
Press release from the issuing companySEWICKLY, PA - March 27, 2008 -- Immediately following this year's Offset and Beyond Conference, the PIA/GATF Digital Printing (DPC) and E-Business (EBC) Councils will host a special half-day long event featuring five engaging sessions on a variety of digital and Internet-enabled printing topics. Printing executives are invited to attend this open, interactive forum for the digital printing community to learn about the latest trends and innovations in VDP, 1:1 marketing, Web-to-print, and digital sales strategies.
The Go Beyond with Digital event will take place on Tuesday, April 29 from 10 am to 3 pm at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center, Schaumburg, IL. The event is beings held in partnership with Printing Industries of Illinois/Indiana (PII).
"I'm encouraging our members and all printers to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to get the latest information on digital and internet printing," says PII president, Polly Jensen. "Many printers are incorporating these capabilities into their business model; this session will help printers to profit from digital.
"No one understands us better than PIA/GATF, and I applaud their work in digital print supplier and standards initiatives, where they are lobbying for hard-working print organizations like you. The DPC and EBC will give us a no-nonsense, practical look at how to survive and more importantly, grow, in the digital marketplace."
Attendees will benefit from five concise sessions including a working lunch:
- The Big Picture: A Macro View of the Digital Printing Landscape
- Developing Your Business and Finding Your Customers
- A Taste of Digital -- Enjoy lunch while representatives from Adobe, Canon, EFI, Heidelberg, HP, Kodak, and Xerox each invite attendees to join them at "topic tables" fostering a discussion of special topics in digital printing.
- Selling Digital --The tactics and techniques that successful salespeople have used for communicating the value of digital print to both new and existing clients.
- Getting By with a Little Help from Your Friends: Resources that Keep You Ahead
The cost is $50 for PIA/GATF members and $150 for non-members.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved