Pitman Shows Equipment, Media, Ink And Services At ISA
Friday, March 21, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyWoburn, MA – March 20, 2008 -- On March 27-29, 2008, Pitman Company, the leading independent North American digital wide format & graphic arts supplier, continues its long heritage of supporting the printing industry at ISA '08, The International Sign Exposition at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
Pitman will showcase the latest technologies from industry leading companies, offer demonstrations highlighting a wide variety of printing and finishing applications, and provide expertise on an extensive product offering from highly reputable brands such as Sentinel, Duratex, 3M, UltraFlex, InteliCoat, and Seal.
Pitman will be exhibiting the products necessary to succeed in today's fast paced industry with an emphasis on the following key areas:
Environmentally Conscious Substrates & Media:
Focusing on client initiatives to move toward new "green" technologies, Pitman will be featuring the latest environmentally conscious products. Featured in the booth will be the following:
• BioFlex Biodegradable PVC Banner from UltraFlex
• Insite Biodegradable Foam Board from Gilman Brothers
• DuraPlast Biodegradable & Recyclable Plastic-Faced Foam Board from Gilman Brothers
• Biodegradable Styrene from Transilwrap
The Latest Printing & Finishing Technologies:
Pitman has uniquely positioned itself to offer a comprehensive equipment, software, and consumable product mix to serve all the needs of the wide and grand format graphics marketplace. Featured in the booth will be the following:
• UV, Solvent, and Aqueous printing technologies from HP, EFI/Vutek, and Epson
• Short run cutting, routing and finishing solutions from MGE, Edward Segal, and Foster
• Liquid coating technologies from Neschen Americas
• RIP Software from EFI and Onyx
Color Management / Process Optimization:
With the print marketplace becoming more competitive, Pitman Technical Services can assist clients by integrating a comprehensive portfolio of color management and workflow products in an effort to contribute to the reduction of environmental concerns through process efficiencies
Visit Pitman at booth 348 at ISA '08.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved